Aero one

WallLordz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! It appears as though the general masses of the ENTERnets are more than sleeping on an individual who not only acquired "street cred", qoute un-qoute" but also had the ingenuity and ambition enough to produce a "shity paint or what"...*personal experience, paint works very well...kindda like a computer if you will, its only as good as the person operating it*...

Big ups to Aero...San Diego...Seedless...OA...DTM...all the innovators doing big things and producing high quality product, both on the walls and in busuness in general!

BOOM BLESS

WHAT IS THIS ART CLASS ??

where is the illegal shit ??

i could care less who this dude is if i don't see some street shit..

and noone gives a fuck about what the fuck you give a fuck about seeing...now shut the fuck up...

and let the style masta proceed...give this motherfucker some haterade...

• Like 1

Pfshhhh. Let's see it.

No offense young chap...but this artsit,human...posted, him very self, work from what "I" can acknowledge at the very least the very early nineties...speaking from personal experience of course. I mean those flicks are old...like you dont wanna know how old!!!!! AERO is "legit" to quote the previous statement...

Those Who Gnow, Know.........

Hip Gnosis Krew....

Artists @Work

• Like 1

HOLD up now...what the fuck is this $54 dollar a can spray paint? Blubber? $54 dollars? that can't be right

http://www.blubbercolors.com/store?category_id=7&page=shop.browse&limitstart=0&limit=50

i was thinking the same thing..

hopefully they make it to australia, wouldnt mind trying them out.. wonder how they react with other brands..

dope artist! reminds of Mear,Exit( HYPE mag) & WonABC with how they do their shit..

No offense young chap...but this artsit,human...posted, him very self, work from what "I" can acknowledge at the very least the very early nineties...speaking from personal experience of course. I mean those flicks are old...like you dont wanna know how old!!!!! AERO is "legit" to quote the previous statement...

Those Who Gnow, Know.........

Hip Gnosis Krew....

Artists @Work

No.

WHAT IS THIS ART CLASS ??

where is the illegal shit ??

i could care less who this dude is if i don't see some street shit..

i was kinda thinking the same... alot of paint not alot of damage:D

deff clean as fuck on the legal eagle scene

would like to see this clean ass cat do some illegal shit bet it would be off the chain

If you gonna act and talk like you a true graffer.. then post some of your work up.

Lot of you haters are just up "only on the internet" no where else.

For you that talk bout DSL stop hiding behind your monitor. I bet you toys can't even do a proper throwie.

Shit you can go on the XMEN thread and see my throwies all day.

$54 for 12 ain't bad break it down $4 a can and $6 shipping.

As for this paint, I heard it's wack, I never used it personally. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion just like I don't use no fucking paint that cost over $5 for.

Got to give props though for at least trying to come out with a paint line. I don't see anyone else here doing it so why hate?

While you at it..why don't you post up some of your work? If you gonna talk then show us some of your stuff.. If you can't then shut the fuck up.

find it your fucking self. there is a search function on the site. i know what's up and what aint... and aero aint.

really? ATT DF..wow

bump the great wall, if thats real its in with the king seen and the hollywood sign!

Different guy than this post.... I know there are a lot of people that right Aero. Aero ATT DF is one who deserves his our thread. Not sure who this guy is.

find it your fucking self. there is a search function on the site. i know what's up and what aint... and aero aint.

How the fuck we gonna search for your shit when you don't got nothing posted. Only place you got up on is your notebook lol.

You just some internet toy nobody trying to hate on people.. do yourself a favor and stick to hiding behind your monitor and stick to them soap operas you watch.

Wanna be Marvel character lol.. What a fucking joke.

You probably ran out of haterade no wonder you so mad.