The gulf coast is finished

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: The gulf coast is fucked

This actuay DOES fall on the heads of American regulatory agencies - BP caused it, but where were the people our taxes pay to protect us from companies like this

BP opted for self regulation the government pressed them. They chose to handle their own inspection and safety concerns and we all see how well that worked.

BP opted for self regulation the government pressed them. They chose to handle their own inspection and safety concerns and we all see how well that worked.

Self regulation is the most retarded concept of how the government deals with critical corporations like energy/financial/whatever

didn't we learn from the oil and railroad barons of the 1800s that the shit doesn't quite work out for everyones best intrest?

re.jpg.bcb7b7b5e0df61c2ab0a40cc1f238b1f.jpg

IMG00338.jpg.2c186157833607b55404587b21ccf857.jpg

r.jpg.e32d1688a88ffe1f029b37a614b84e4d.jpg

They say Obama is going to visit the region on May 1. Good job Obama failing once again. It sucks when you realize that our government is just a charade of puppets bouncing around for the puppeteer.. They don't give a fuck!

22sw757989.gif

They say Obama is going to visit the region on May 1. Good job Obama failing once again. It sucks when you realize that our government is just a charade of puppets bouncing around for the puppeteer.. They don't give a fuck!

22sw757989.gif

you some kind of fucking retard?

and Tre, from what I understand the self regulation is one of the concepts that allows the gov't to keep your taxes down ? correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not entirely sure

He definitely should have gone earlier, it could have avoided the whole disaster. Remember when Bush flew over New Orleans and it solved that whole Katrina thing? Obama should have payed closer attention, he could have learned a few things about crisis management. T PARTY FOR LIFE BRO!! DRILL THAT SHIT

somebody needs to photoshop the black dude with the kfc bucket in the water from the Katrina disaster to him holding a gas can.

/no racist :)

i was about to do something like this but you already beat me.

even though you didnt make it.

damn it.

i guess great minds think alike... hahah

22sw757989.gif

The fuck was he supposed to do, parachute out of Airforce One the first day with a giant roll of Bounty strapped to his back?