Glad Eminem Realized He Sucks ( New Single ) Not Afraid "Recovery"

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eminem's got really good word play.

but i agree, his voice does suck, and his hooks are wack as fuck....so is a lot of his content.

but he does kill it from time to time...like renegade he did with jayz or the song he did with xzibit.

but still, apathy > eminem.

ja rules career wasnt going anywhere fast regardless of eminem.

as for freestyling, its funny you should say that...ive only heard ONE eminem real freestyle...the rest were ALL prewrittens...especially in the rap olympics.

*edit....oh and the real eminem freestyle sucked.

i think its hilarious how the whole "battle rap" thing came about after that shit and they all take his flow.

like, whatthefuck ever happened to actually freestyling. yet another exampke of new jacks taking the easy way out.

not saying these "battle raps" dont have any talent cause thats a lie. but its just a strange concept. when i first discovered them on youtube i was fucking speechless. like staring at these videos not being able to look away like that horrible comedian on tv you almost feel sorry for.

but they did slightly rub off on me to the point of realizing its not complete drivel. but it might be the corniest shit that rap has ever hybrid'ed. and thats saying alot.

ja rules career wasnt going anywhere fast regardless of eminem.

as for freestyling, its funny you should say that...ive only heard ONE eminem real freestyle...the rest were ALL prewrittens...especially in the rap olympics.

*edit....oh and the real eminem freestyle sucked.

as much as ive always hated ja rule, he was actually one of the biggest stars at the time...

and im not even talkin about the rap olympics......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va9Wp1lIX4M

i dont think id go as far as saying he was one of the biggest stars..he blew up from the verse he did with jay-z on the "can i get a fuck you" song...and he did the "holla holla...its murder" song and another song with ashanti....thats about it.

he wasnt much in the game, and he was getting clowned on for being a 2pac wannabe before his beef with eminem even started.

( pre-written, but still good....even had Juice given him propers)

dude can come correct no doubt. he put a whole new spin on hiphop and opened up the possibilty a white guy could do it to in main stream media.

but unfortunatly what transpired next was an international nation of angry wiggers turning it into a sideshow act. and em followed suit. and i beleive not just for the money. but thats where the music took him.

im sure his whole life he worked toward staying true to the hiphop boundries of whats dope and whats not. but when he became bigger than hiphop itself, it amalgamated into faggetry.

at least as i pointed out a second ago, i do beleive it was what he was feeling and not just soley about what was pushing huge record sales. probably becaue in actuality. he is, how he preaches. and he is the same as the kids buying his albums.

so i suppose that definatly has some respectability weather you like his music or not, which. i do not.

i dont think id go as far as saying he was one of the biggest stars..he blew up from the verse he did with jay-z on the "can i get a fuck you" song...and he did the "holla holla...its murder" song and another song with ashanti....thats about it.

he wasnt much in the game, and he was getting clowned on for being a 2pac wannabe before his beef with eminem even started.

alls im sayin was before em shit on him you couldnt turn on mtv with out seein a ja rule/ashanti video...

i remember seein this one video clip where a reporter was askin fabolous and jada whose side they were takin on some beef that was goin on with em and they said they side with eminem no matter what cause they dont wanna be the subject of his next diss track

anyways my point being, real recognize real....ive heard so many old school heads like rakim talk about how the game needs more MCs like eminem and less of this ringtone rap bullshit