new jersey highways...fixed!

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nak

i kno where nace did this other piece.. its by a yard under a bridge by the turn pike.. its Black and some other color.. you kno what im talking about?

That's not the only one next to a yard, under a bridge, and by the turn pike. He's gottem all over.

dude jus write everything in one reply..yes i do know the spot ur talking of..and no i havent flickt it yet.. i still have liek 2 more rolls of flim with jersey stuff on it..all this is from jc and newark..i had to go in reverse on the turnpike to get the orange nace...

oh and i forgot..chip klas rime kemos..if u guys are on the board if ud be kind enough to email me id appriociate it...more highways to come when i get them developed

Originally posted by nak

i kno where nace did this other piece.. its by a yard under a bridge by the turn pike.. its Black and some other color.. you kno what im talking about?

oh yea, that one...how could anyone mistake it for one of his other pieces by that description..

could you be a little more vague?

yea bro i was waiting to get this shit developed to send it to you...so expect in a few days..nah i dont have any flicks man..ill try to get siome from him next time i speak to him online i dotn talk to him that much

peace..if u look at this thread reply so that i know i did a good job..peace..not that i care what u fucks think bout my flicks reply anyway

Archived