Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taco bell bomber

new jersey highways...fixed!

wehre did you take those.. i never saw them.. i live in Northern.. i took that nace pic.[i was on a train when i got that]. that u sed you climbed the fence to get..

i kno where nace did this other piece.. its by a yard under a bridge by the turn pike.. its Black and some other color.. you kno what im talking about?

Originally posted by nak

i kno where nace did this other piece.. its by a yard under a bridge by the turn pike.. its Black and some other color.. you kno what im talking about?

That's not the only one next to a yard, under a bridge, and by the turn pike. He's gottem all over.

dude jus write everything in one reply..yes i do know the spot ur talking of..and no i havent flickt it yet.. i still have liek 2 more rolls of flim with jersey stuff on it..all this is from jc and newark..i had to go in reverse on the turnpike to get the orange nace...

oh and i forgot..chip klas rime kemos..if u guys are on the board if ud be kind enough to email me id appriociate it...more highways to come when i get them developed

ayyo....taco bell bomber...you dont have any flicks of the chose you mentioned in the other thread do you?

im just curious to see what hes done...cause i had honestly never heard of him.

Originally posted by nak

oh yea, that one...how could anyone mistake it for one of his other pieces by that description..

could you be a little more vague?

yea bro i was waiting to get this shit developed to send it to you...so expect in a few days..nah i dont have any flicks man..ill try to get siome from him next time i speak to him online i dotn talk to him that much

peace..if u look at this thread reply so that i know i did a good job..peace..not that i care what u fucks think bout my flicks reply anyway

wo

the funny thing about that mayhem roller is that its so big when youre driving you dont even see it cause it just looks like paint on a building. So good.:) :D :king: :D :D :D :eek:

you didnt happen to get flixs of the wall that right by that rekov billboard didi you that wall is fucking nuts and where its at too i thikn its awr guys not shure though

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this