entrepeneur's

jkae

im a contractor going legit..you know licensed/insurance all that official stuff. im going to form an llc anybody got any experience with legalzoom? it sounds good but why wouldnt they make it sound good. im torn between this and getting an attorney to do my work but the attorney is like 2-3x more $$$, Anybody on this site got a businee? If so what type?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

As a Contractor have you ever seen a home owner make a mess of a project whereas you with years of experience would have gotten through it with no hang ups?

It is the same with many things, if you want it done right hire a professional.

Not to say that doing some legal research and the like are not worthy things to do but I would not leave your liability flapping in the wind because you purchased a package off the interwebs instead of going to someone who actually knows what they are doing.

The job market is so bleak in my profession that I may be the only person interested in hiring me so I may be looking into going out on my own once the unemployment benefits are exhausted. See you in the parking lot at Home Depot....