THE G.G. ALLIN THREAD!

THEWILDONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think hipster I think some trust fund kid with multicolored dunks tight pants and listens to european indie bands that try to sound like they invented 60s garage rock.

GG Allin was a shit eating, broken glass cutting mother fucker who thew up and then ate it and then went and got drunk by the rail tracks. I dont see any trust fund kid doing that, they dont have the balls in their tight pants and its not trendy to do anything that mutha fucker did

I can't believe this piece of shit is so popular these days.

Wow if he is then the people that like him are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. Dude has been dead for like 16 years.

I am not a big fan of his cause of his weirdo songs on pedo and racism. But the guy was so punk that he became the anti-punk

So being a non conformist amongst a non conformist movement is kind of a big statement

its shock value with no depth. and thats it. had he been a dope artist we could look back and say "wow, what a misunderstood genious" or "he was one fucked up indivdual, but look at what he could create"

people cant, and dont look back on him like that.

you got it all wrong

he was a dope artist, in the genre of scum fuck punk grimy shit. he was the best. i look back at him and think what a fucked up individual and look what he did with it instead of kill a bunch of people or something. what his essence is is that he DIDNT give a fuck! how could someone who doesnt give one bit of shit make so many people have his tattoos and listen to his music?

i agree with the jist of your statement. he stood for not giving a fuck and became a symbol for it, so yes. betond his music there was reason for pioneer status. and you dont have to be an artist, to be a pioneer. this is true.

I have a bumper sticker that says "What Would GG Allin Do?"

Never been a fan but still maintain that the sticker is pretty funny.

2629214471_8317493346.jpg

When I think hipster I think some trust fund kid with multicolored dunks tight pants and listens to european indie bands that try to sound like they invented 60s garage rock.

GG Allin was a shit eating, broken glass cutting mother fucker who thew up and then ate it and then went and got drunk by the rail tracks. I dont see any trust fund kid doing that, they dont have the balls in their tight pants and its not trendy to do anything that mutha fucker did

:lol: :lol: gg allin was a shit eating, etc, etc...

Bwwwwwwwhaha:lol: :lol: hahahah

I seen him jerking off while he was walking across the street before /nh.

Which isn't even the craziest shit I saw when I used to visit NYC back in the day.

I seen dude come out of a shitty hotel, cross the street and walk into a club buck naked tugging on his junk.

I looked at my boy like "Yo WTF?", he goes, "that's GG Allen, he must have just got out of jail."

Dude was a lame though, nobody would give a fuck about him if he didn't do stupid shit for attention.

I believe he had children, n8gaylicia - its your biological father!

I don't know if you knew, but he passed away from a drug overdose..

sorry buddy.