Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LexDiamonds

I wish I was a Samurai

when i was younger i grew up in an area with alot of chinese people. my friends were all either chinese or italian. my best friend was chinese. sister babysat me, played street hockey everyday together. his parents loved me. and vice versa.

they always had the crazy chinese satelites n shit. used to love watching all them samuri shows no doubt. loved that shit.

he was murdered out front of a nightclub when we were like 24. shot like 6 times. we shoulda been rockin samuri swords rather than hockey sticks, ha.

RIP the homie.

cant say it wasnt a dope movie though

ca'mon

true, but it would have been a dopemovie no mattter if Howard Stern played Tom Cruises spot.

cant say it wasnt a dope movie though

ca'mon

Ken Wantanabe slayed in that movie.

the craftsmanship it took the make those swords at the time were also next level...

reinforcing steel through manipulation of ions & shit

this guy goes off /nh

Ken Wantanabe slayed in that movie.

had to google him, but hells yeah

true, but it would have been a dopemovie no mattter if Howard Stern played Tom Cruises spot.

i agree he seems a bit douchy & weird off the sets /noTMZ, but youre giving him less credit than he deserves man. it was a beautifully shot film & he pulled it off well. hes a good actor. i mean, theres a reason why people dont really give a shit about bad actors whove made it big

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now