MIA Born Free

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya perhaps, i took it as making light of how u.s. soldiers treat foreign countries people when they move in. then flipping the script and showing how it would look happening amongst themselves creating "irony"

*gag*

*spit*

That's prety much how US cops treat US citizens in the US.

• Like 1

You live in Canada.

yes KAISER_SOZE i do live in canada. but i can assure you, your police do not treat you like the m.i.a video. they do not shoot children in the head. walk around pointing automatic weapons at the faces of every person they come into contact with. round up spitfires into buses to hunt like there names were ice-t in the game.

yourr police, tho some very corrupt. are nothing like that video.

yes KAISER_SOZE i do live in canada. but i can assure you, your police do not treat you like the m.i.a video. they do not shoot children in the head. walk around pointing automatic weapons at the faces of every person they come into contact with. round up spitfires into buses to hunt like there names were ice-t in the game.

yourr police, tho some very corrupt. are nothing like that video.

Yes they do.

Of course they don't "walk around pointing automatic weapons at the faces of every person they come into contact with." just the peoples who's houses they run up in for whatever reasons they run up in peoples houses for. As pointed out in this video that we're talking about.

And they behave more or less exactly the same as they do in this video.

Only they ain't exactly rounding up gingers just yet.

I'll give you that, and refer you back to the part where I said "Not that we would literally be rounding up GINGERS, but that they were used as an example of how our government and the police who do their bidding basically are the enemy of the people. And that nobody really gives a fuck unless they're the ones being directly affected."