Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!@#$%

MIA Born Free

has the web atwittering.

British musical artist M.I.A. has never shied away from tough topics in her music, but her latest music video has proven to be tough for many to take. Born Free is less of a video, though, and more a nine-minute short film that depicts American soldiers on the hunt for red-heads of all ages, climaxing with a graphic display of violence against the men (and boys).

http://www.miauk.com/

• Like 1

has the web atwittering.

British musical artist M.I.A. has never shied away from tough topics in her music, but her latest music video has proven to be tough for many to take. Born Free is less of a video, though, and more a nine-minute short film that depicts American soldiers on the hunt for red-heads of all ages, climaxing with a graphic display of violence against the men (and boys).

http://www.miauk.com/

The fact that it's "tough for many to take" and that people actually think that she's calling for an extermination of gingers just proves how fucking stupid and dumbed down the masses are.

^I hear it loud and clear. And it's surprizingly a lot less annoying than what I would expect from a pop singer.

Maybe you nead to take your speakers off mute.

"It was a royal mess of all our good buds- Switch, John Hill, and Diplo plus Iggor Cavalera (1/2 Mixhell, ex-Sepultura)! All those dudes in a room, a generous sample of Suicide, sick sick drumming from Iggor (and here's another tidbit for u - it was recorded on POPO's shitty ass drumset at the mausoleum!) --- and you got it."

i don't think the actual track is that long either.

fat people sex. shooting gingers. blowing up gingers.

meh... waste for 8 minutes. plus the song is... ehhh

ok so let me get this straight. A girl from the uk makes a video about a brand new cutting edge topic. American military treating people cruely...

Oh wait this isnt fucking new. Its the same bullshit people have been pulling for years and years.

And the bus full of gingers drives into mine field without any going off? get the fuck out my face with that bullshit.

Stupid fucking video and worse song.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now