STOP SNITCHING!

Spitfire15

personally i'm glad the bum died? one less bum.

bums are the cleverest motherfuckers on this planet. they have figured out a way to live life off the grid. fuck em.

no love for bums.

you are putting little to no insight into the issue of homelessness.

thumbs down.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how exactly did I contradict myself?

In the first line I clearly stated that I rather bleed out LIKE the bum that deal with the police in the situation.

THEN I stated it was sad that the people who went by didnt do shit to help HIM.

Good whistle blowing faggot. Now you can get back to your boyfriend's meatpipe.

How exactly are people supposed to help him without calling an ambulance which would most definitely bring the cops into it? Their help will only come from one source and that is law enforcement. So your minimally thought out idiocy contradicted itself. You'd rather bleed out, but at the same time sit there hating on everyone walking by for not calling the cops to help you.

But my bad, I guess I'm not hood enough to bleed to death on the street because I dread talking to a cop for a minute after I'm stitched up.

Your minimally thought out idiocy just contradicted itself by calling EMS workers "law enforcement".

Just thought I'd point that out.

Okay, another one.

911 call, some guy is bleeding to death on the street-------->ambulance en route----->"oh shit he was stabbed"-------->cops show up either there or at hospital.

It's not rocket science, genius.

Okay, another one.

911 call, some guy is bleeding to death on the street-------->ambulance en route----->"oh shit he was stabbed"-------->cops show up either there or at hospital.

It's not rocket science, genius.

Their help will only come from one source and that is law enforcement.

How exactly are people supposed to help him without calling an ambulance which would most definitely bring the cops into it? Their help will only come from one source and that is law enforcement. So your minimally thought out idiocy contradicted itself. You'd rather bleed out, but at the same time sit there hating on everyone walking by for not calling the cops to help you.

But my bad, I guess I'm not hood enough to bleed to death on the street because I dread talking to a cop for a minute after I'm stitched up.

I dont even know where to start with this retard.

Ok I guess ill explain again.

There are several ways in which people could of helped someone fucking bleeding to death on a sidewalk. Anyone with a medical background such as an EMT,nurse,doctor could provide first responder care until someone else called an ambulance. Also num nuts just becuse you call 911 dosent mean you have to give every detail. All you have to say is that you have an injured male who needs medical assistance. The fuzz isnt going to show up if the dispatcher thinks someone just fell down you dumb shit.

And if you are worried or dont want to deal with the police all you have to say is either you came by after the fact, or what I would do is tell someone else to call 911 or use a payphone.

And yes, I was dead ass serious about bleeding out instead of someone calling 911 to help me. Please take everything I say literally.

I think your just butt hurt becuse I insulted your kind officer, so I guess my remaining question now that youve been absolutely slayed is...

You mad?:lol:

This guys probably a snitch, becuse I dont know about you but I would call the Paramedics before the cops if I was bleeding to death. I guess a snitch would be more worried about ratting on who did it instead of getting to the hospital.

But seriously, you've got 9000+ posts and i estimate 8000+ of them are about yourself.

And they're not even new stories, you seem to repeat the same drivel every few months, like clockwork.

Most are about myself because I'm more interesting than other things, but 8,000 is a horrible estimate. And alot of people really enjoy reading that "drivel".

Sorry br0, but ya know, you could always put me on your ignore list. I don't find anything you post interesting really, but you don't see me crying about it

Yeah, I just wish if 5 were gonna touch himself to my photos he would of picked one where I wasn't so fucked up, and where I had a shape up. Or one where, at the very least, there wasn't incriminating shit visible (see thread title).

I guess it's whatever, every celebrity has a few bad photos of themselves floatin around...I need to hire a PR guy apparently.

"Hi, 911? Yeah I've been stabbed, can you transfer me to the paramedics department please, and not the police department? Thanks."

It doesn't work like that retard.

Your humor is tired man, too bad you didnt actually die in a car crash.

The phone call by an intelligent person would go like this.

''Hi, 911 theres an injured man here at blah blah blah.''

If they ask the nature of the injuries either say you dont know or make some shit up. Who said you have to tell them he got stabbed? its not like the paramedics are ganna show up and be like '' Oh shit, this guys actually been stabbed and we only brought our shit to treat an overdose.''