STOP SNITCHING!

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen this on the news last night, love the part where homeboy snaps a phone pic.

couple years back in my neighborhood an older east indian man with a turban was hit by a car and was laying on the shoulder of street dead, for like 5 or 6 hours. shits kinda gnarly.

hear no evil speak no evil i suppose.

Shit like this happens all the time, people dont give a fuck about people on the street

A little while ago I saw some bum laying on the street you could tell he had gotten way too fucked up the night before because he had not only thrown up he had also shit his pants and pissed himself

Even I passed him up like it was none of my business but on my way back I saw some guy kneeling next to him and apparently was on the line with 911

My only reaction to that was "at least somebody cares around here"

You're an idiot.

You contradicted yourself.

Cool story, br0.

And how exactly did I contradict myself?

In the first line I clearly stated that I rather bleed out LIKE the bum that deal with the police in the situation.

THEN I stated it was sad that the people who went by didnt do shit to help HIM.

Good whistle blowing faggot. Now you can get back to your boyfriend's meatpipe.

"31-year-old Guatemalan immigrant had been lying there for nearly an hour that emergency workers arrived, and by then, it was too late. Hugo Alfredo Tale-Yax — who police said was stabbed while intervening to help a woman being attacked — had died"

Instances where you should have just stayed in societal assimilation Lupe

I've heard HIV is annoying. And I don't have NBA money so I definitely would have kept it movin.

naw you people are doing it wrong.

you see body, you yell for attention from other pedestrains across the street or wherever. they come over, now theres a group standing over deadbody and the obligation is noew there as a team and someone will pull out they phones no doubt.

cant be just leaving bodies layin around everywhere shitll start to smell.

4759_512x288_manicured__JdssNTv1bUaUTujoJ7SbOw.jpg

naw you people are doing it wrong.

you see body, you yell for attention from other pedestrains across the street or wherever. they come over, now theres a group standing over deadbody and the obligation is noew meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

• Like 1