STOP SNITCHING!

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really?

I dont see any Police

Why arent there any firetrucks?

Ill tell you why dumbshit, theres no reason for police to be at a FIRE unless it involves controlling traffic.

Same reason a firetruck wont pull up to a bar fight unless someone has been injured and needs medical attention.

The only reason both show up is the incident usually involves both departments such as someone being stabbed or an automobile accident.

Back to the OG post that started this argument all I was saying is you dont have to get the police involved and that I like most other people on this site rather not.

Again your allowed to jump off my sack now, im done with this tired argument.

Fuck getting the polcie involved, I rather lay there bleeding like dudeman.

Sad shit though that this guy bleed out and people went by peeping his dying ass like he was takeing a nap.

Mero's on point with his shit, but honestly I would like to think I would of atleast called a paramedic or gave dude the last of my biscuit.

not tryna start shit but your bullshitting.getting stabbed is extremely painful,and when your facing death your more than likely not gonna pass up a helping hand even if it is a police officer

if im bleeding buckets i would be mad happy to see a cop fuck what anyone thinks.i honestly dont see them just leaving me bleeding there.i know alot of them are cunts but only a sickfuck would not hit up the radio and get the amberlamps on the way.just saying.and if he did then my families gonna get paid out the ass when they sue the police department for that shit...

So I been thinkin for a while about shit I could invent. So hear me out,

Juice pouches but fill them with alcohol. Like Franzia box wine and shit. Perhaps make it fruit juiced but still alcoholic. Everyone loves juice pouches so fuck what you heard. Came home tonight and drank 5 of em.

What do you all think?

All I'm sayin is those shits come in boxes holding 12 pouches and I can drink 5 of them in under a minute after struggling to impale the shit with the straw.

I don't really see that as a problem Razor. If kid gets sauced then he has you to thank when he flies off the swings and doesn't feel all that bad.

So I been thinkin for a while about shit I could invent. So hear me out,

Juice pouches but fill them with alcohol. Like Franzia box wine and shit. Perhaps make it fruit juiced but still alcoholic. Everyone loves juice pouches so fuck what you heard. Came home tonight and drank 5 of em.

What do you all think?

its called 'gasolina', they sell em in puerto rico. not the best tasting stuff, but it gets the job done n theyre cheap.

This is motherfucking pathetic. This kind of shit happens every fucking day (a la Kitty Genovese). The worst part about it? 90% of us here do not have the courage or integrity to do what the bum did, and 90% would also do what the pedestrians here did. All under the guise of 'not snitching', which is a coward's excuse for not getting involved. Where have all the fucking men in our country gone? When did we all decide that we are nothing more than fucking spectators in life, and don't need to get involved?

I'm not talking about fucking snitching, but standing up for what's right. Something is only snitching if you are;

1 Trying to get someone in legal trouble.

2. Interfering in the voluntary actions of consenting adults, which don't concern you.

I'm not talking about interfering in consensual shit, like pitching or whoring, but fucking real crimes. We don't seem to fucking care about doing the right thing, or even what the right thing is anymore. Stop being a fucking voyeur and do something. See someone beating up a kid, woman, elderly person? Be a man and put a stop to it. No snitching necessary. See someone at a party about to sleep-rape a bitch? Be a man and put a stop to it. No snitching necessary. And be a man not only with criminal shit, but everyday shit as well. See an old lady trying to carry a heavy package? Be a man and offer to help. No snitching involved. See a bum bleeding to death on the street? Be a man and call an ambulance. No snitching involved.

This is what we need to be doing, getting involved in real life, and taking the world back. And yes, I get the irony of saying this on an internet forum, anonymously. I realize I’m ranting, so I’ll stop. I’m going to go buy some canned wine and take a walk around the block and look for shit to stop, or people to help. R.I.P. Hugo.

• Like 2