STOP SNITCHING!

Spitfire15

Your humor is tired man, too bad you didnt actually die in a car crash.

The phone call by an intelligent person would go like this.

''Hi, 911 theres an injured man here at blah blah blah.''

If they ask the nature of the injuries either say you dont know or make some shit up. Who said you have to tell them he got stabbed? its not like the paramedics are ganna show up and be like '' Oh shit, this guys actually been stabbed and we only brought our shit to treat an overdose.''

My point was, you cant "call an ambulance". Calling the paramedics before calling the cops, makes 0 sense. You dial 911, and you get all 3, including firefighters. Its not like you dial 911, and then have someone say.

Press 1 for Paramedics.

Press 2 for Police.

Press 3 for Fire Fighters.

Press 4 to Repeat.

Im pointing your complete lack of knowledge on something thats very basic, which leads me, and everyone else here to believe that you're just a fucking retard. Please stop typing, you're just making yourself look like more of dumb jew.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT NIGGA WAS A BUM THOUGH, IF HE WOULDA BEEN SOME REGULAR NIGGA SOMEBODY WOULDA HELPED HIM PROLLY. KEEP IT REAL YOU FUCKIN DICKS, IF YOU SEE A HOMELESS NIGGA ROLLIN AROUND ON THE GROUND YOU GONNA DO THE ONE FOOT JUMP OVER THAT NIGGA LIKE YOU NOTICED A PIECE OF DOG SHIT RIGHT BEFORE YOU WAS ABOUT TO STEP ON IT. AINT NOBODY IN HERE GONNA BE LIKE "HEY HOMELESS MAN THAT PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE DIAPERS ON FIRE, YOU SEEM TO BE IN DISTRESS. HOW CAN I HELP?"

AwesomeAvalanche.gif

My point was, you cant "call an ambulance". Calling the paramedics before calling the cops, makes 0 sense. You dial 911, and you get all 3, including firefighters. Its not like you dial 911, and then have someone say.

Press 1 for Paramedics.

Press 2 for Police.

Press 3 for Fire Fighters.

Press 4 to Repeat.

Im pointing your complete lack of knowledge on something thats very basic, which leads me, and everyone else here to believe that you're just a fucking retard. Please stop typing, you're just making yourself look like more of dumb jew.

Well maby not where you live, but around my way you can actually state the emergency and the proper emergency team will come. Thats like saying if I call and say theres a fire at my house the Police, Firefighters and paramedics will come.

I mean how would I know anything about this shit, im only a Volunteer :rolleyes2:

Why the fuck would the police show up if there was a call of someone falling down and breaking a leg? THAT dosent make sense, like you trying to come at me even though your just a stupid fucking ginger who lives on the internet.

Go outside for a minute and hopefully youll get stabbed and bleed out.

We can all only hope.

Well maby not where you live, but around my way you can actually state the emergency and the proper emergency team will come. Thats like saying if I call and say theres a fire at my house the Police, Firefighters and paramedics will come.

Not that I care about this argument at all, but all three have showed up to every house fire I've ever seen

Not that I care about this argument at all, but all three have showed up to every house fire I've ever seen

Well then I guess it depends on where you live, the nature of the call and all that.

Around here if you call for something that only involves one department chances are theyre ganna be the only ones who show.

I mean im a volunteer fireman, but I guess I wouldnt know what the fuck im talking about.

• Like 1

Yeah I guess it dosent.

I mean why shouldnt the Police, paramedics, firefighters, military, secret service, FBI, ATF, Rescue squad and Airforce show up for a guy whose overdosed right?

Becuse when you call 911 they send everyone becuse each department dosent have its own shit to deal with. That makes perfect sense

Actually I did call an ambulance for a bum once, I was stopped at a red light in single didget weather at night and look over and see this bum just laid out in the middle of the sidewalk. Not like in a stoop or breezeway or up against the wall, but flat out and like collecting frost. I figured if he wasn't dead he would be froze in an hour or 2 so I straight dropped a dime and called the amberlamps

a couple years ago I would have just pointed and laughed, but I like to think I helped him out without having to actually touch his bum ass /nh

Once again, you're just going over board and talking out of your ass, but your not saying shit.

Everyone here agrees that a combination of the cops/ firefighters/paramedics will show up. Its like you're an even more RETARDED DAO. Just give up kid. You lost.

Im not saying shit?

You came with a weak ass argument trying to blind side me and your just wrong faggot.

And everyone? No one else has said shit besides Swamp so your High school ass tactics to pull the EVERYONE on your side shit is pathetic. Grow the fuck up you loser.

And yeah DAO wasnt the brightest guy, but I think your just mad over the fact he slayed you on a regular basis. And atleast he was funny, your humor is played out like a fuckin 90's album and consist of the same bullshit. Get some new material, and come at me all you want but still your just a fuckin ginger who has taken DAO's place of living in channel zero.