STOP SNITCHING!

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT NIGGA WAS A BUM THOUGH, IF HE WOULDA BEEN SOME REGULAR NIGGA SOMEBODY WOULDA HELPED HIM PROLLY. KEEP IT REAL YOU FUCKIN DICKS, IF YOU SEE A HOMELESS NIGGA ROLLIN AROUND ON THE GROUND YOU GONNA DO THE ONE FOOT JUMP OVER THAT NIGGA LIKE YOU NOTICED A PIECE OF DOG SHIT RIGHT BEFORE YOU WAS ABOUT TO STEP ON IT. AINT NOBODY IN HERE GONNA BE LIKE "HEY HOMELESS MAN THAT PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE DIAPERS ON FIRE, YOU SEEM TO BE IN DISTRESS. HOW CAN I HELP?"

• Like 3

THAT NIGGA WAS A BUM THOUGH, IF HE WOULDA BEEN SOME REGULAR NIGGA SOMEBODY WOULDA HELPED HIM PROLLY. KEEP IT REAL YOU FUCKIN DICKS, IF YOU SEE A HOMELESS NIGGA ROLLIN AROUND ON THE GROUND YOU GONNA DO THE ONE FOOT JUMP OVER THAT NIGGA LIKE YOU NOTICED A PIECE OF DOG SHIT RIGHT BEFORE YOU WAS ABOUT TO STEP ON IT. AINT NOBODY IN HERE GONNA BE LIKE "HEY HOMELESS MAN THAT PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE DIAPERS ON FIRE, YOU SEEM TO BE IN DISTRESS. HOW CAN I HELP?"

Usually you're on the money, but this time you're full of shit.

Bet at least 20% of the boys on here would at least make a phone call if they saw the dude's life draining out of a stab wound. Especially if they know he'd just been merced for being a nice guy.

• Like 1

YEah, not saying anyone here would give him mouth to mouth and pay his hospital bed.

But I'm tipping that even the majority here could not walk past a man bleeding on the ground asking you for help.

He'd get a phone cal and an "It's alright bro, help's coming...., here have a cigarette and you'll be fine"

stepping into a domestic violence situation is generally a terrible idea.

even if the good sam doesn't get hurt, odds are good the woman will pay the price later.

people have learned the hard way in this country too, to not get involved. they never mention the distress that gets caused when you call the police to that address, on your cell phone. then they want to contact you and show up at your house and fuck with you and shit.

Fuck getting the polcie involved, I rather lay there bleeding like dudeman.

Sad shit though that this guy bleed out and people went by peeping his dying ass like he was takeing a nap.

Mero's on point with his shit, but honestly I would like to think I would of atleast called a paramedic or gave dude the last of my biscuit.

Symbols is dead on, that's exactly the reason most people won't call the cops, even in a situation like this.

And yeah, people should generally mind their own business when couples are arguing. If I see a guy punch his girlfriend I'm gonna obviously step in, but if they're yelling at eachother, or even if someone starts grabbing and pulling the other one, I'm gonna look away, same way I'd expect someone to leave me and mine alone.

Unless it looks like they don't know each other and it's random strangers there is no point in intervening.

Then you have to deal with some unstable coward douche bag and his female will have his back every time.

Guaranteed she'll let the dude bleed to death and not say a word 100% of the time.

Most people who read my posts know that me and my ex had a pretty volatile relationship, where we'd both get way too physical with eachother from time to time, so this is a subject I really understand.

I was yelling at her outside of a bar once, and some fuckin faggot came over like "Are you OK?". From there a huge fight ensued cause I wanted him to mind his own fucking business, and shit got really ugly for both sides.

Another time I was blacked out drunk and ate a fistful of Xanax at a party (last time I EVER took that shit), and when we started arguing I slapped her. I didn't remember this in the morning, but when she told me the story she mentioned that alot of people saw it, and I punked off anyone who even tried to say a word about it. That's a situation where someone should get involved probably.

I also wish someone would have restrained her the 100 times she jumped on me and slapped/clawed/kicked me in a ferocious manner, but unfortunately noone cares about men who get beat haha

Little off topic but I heard a great line once:

"You're in a bar and you get slapped by some girl acting the bitch. Slap her back you will always come off second best. But if you poor a pint of beer over her head she will leave in utter tears, never return to that spot and you will always be the guy that kept his cool."

Seeing girls get drinks poured on them is ALWAYS hilarious.

My boy Devin poured a beer on some drunk, white trash bitch at the bar one night, then stole her cellphone. She was so drunk she thought I did it (Devin is black, and that's just the beginning of the many differences in our appearance haha), came after me, and after I finished threatening to kill her and her boyfriend, she got tossed out