The Movie Character World Cup!

last_request

I’m going to run a competition on here. It will be a cup style tournament (well hopefully 2 tournaments) featuring everyone’s pick of the greatest TV and Movie characters.

Each round there will be a list of fixtures, eg. ‘Harry Potter vs James Bond’. People vote for their preferred choices in the thread, and the characters with more votes advance to the next round, a step closer to taking the crown of the forum's TV/Film character champion.

Providing there is enough interest I will run separate competitions for TV and Movies.

To make up the lists of characters people PM me at the most, 10 nominations of TV characters and 10 Film characters. Oh, and when you nominate, don't forget to mention which TV show or movie they're in!

Once a ton of characters have been nominated, a few will be added to get it to a decent number (either 32, 64, 128... and so on... depending on how many nominations I get) and then I'll also make the TV Character WC thread and this thing will begin.

Oh yeah- the term "TV" is broad. If they turn up at all on television, they can be in this thing. It can be famous sports people, someone from a commercial/advert etc etc

If there are any questions, shoot.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I’m going to run a competition on here. It will be a cup style tournament (well hopefully 2 tournaments) featuring everyone’s pick of the greatest TV and Movie characters.

Each round there will be a list of fixtures, eg. ‘Harry Potter vs James Bond’. People vote for their preferred choices in the thread, and the characters with more votes advance to the next round, a step closer to taking the crown of the forum's TV/Film character champion.

Providing there is enough interest I will run separate competitions for TV and Movies.

To make up the lists of characters people PM me at the most, 10 nominations of TV characters and 10 Film characters. Oh, and when you nominate, don't forget to mention which TV show or movie they're in!

Once a ton of characters have been nominated, a few will be added to get it to a decent number (either 32, 64, 128... and so on... depending on how many nominations I get) and then I'll also make the TV Character WC thread and this thing will begin.

Oh yeah- the term "TV" is broad. If they turn up at all on television, they can be in this thing. It can be famous sports people, someone from a commercial/advert etc etc

If there are any questions, shoot.

wut