Whoa dude... 12oz Spitfire in fatal? car crash... serious buisness.

CityonSMASH

so um this is pretty serious shit. been on his facebook for a few months. found him thru another 12oz person. sent him some stupid line and a request for jokes. he accepted. never talk to him on it but every now and then lurk his page.

went on it just now. and ahh HOLY FUCK dude. theres 20+ comments on his wall thing saying all kinds of badass shit about a car accident. a bad one. from this morning apparently.

the top ones, most recent are saying he is alive. not dead, told you this is fucked up. but the first ones posted were RIP. then dudes came on and a sister i think, same last name as him, and said he is not dead. but in serious to critical condition, hospital in florida.

i think some of the passengers are dead aswell, cant be certain. just going off comments posted by his friends.

im sure some of you are his on fb. certainly one is. thats how i found him so more of you must be.

personally i dont like the guy online but who fucking knows about real life. could be a decent dude.

get better soon?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FUCK SPITFIRE EAT A DICK BITCH

REST IN PISS

YEAH I SAID IT

NAH.

GET WELL 12OZ HOMIE

DISREGARD MEDICAL NEEDS. ACQUIRE PROPS ON 12OZ.

dude. not everybody holds preschool grudges off of the internet like you.

this is 12oz, and then there is everything else. show some respect, dudes mangled right now. like him or not the guy might not make it out of this alive and your such an internet jackass you cant put your personal shit aside.

thumbs up "Level 75 Paladian"

No I'm pretty sure fuck you.

I hope you get permabanned when this comes out as yet another desperate plea for attention.

Get shot.

You're fucking retarded. If there were posts from throughout the day, which is the only reason you would have to think this "car accident" happened in the morning, then why was Spitfire posting at 7pm his time? Your story has holes all over the place.

Go smoke some meth and pay money to fuck crying crackheads.