Debt

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This piece of shit momma's boy faggot I used to be friends/roommates with had a mother that did this shit for him. She'd also come clean his room, wake him up for work, clean up his puke, pay for everything in his life for him, etc etc.

I blame her for the fucking useless human being he was

the fuck does that have to do with my mother applying for a credit card in my name, that was never used until years later. by me.

my mother has never paid for any of my bills and nor could she.

My credit card only has $1000 max. If I can't afford it, I ain't buying it. It's pushing that limit as we speak though.

Got a letter in the mail saying I have to start making payments on my student loan. $8000, which is hardly unmanageable. With money that my parents and girlfriend have lent me, probably looking at another couple grand total. Fuck winning a million dollars, $10k would solve everything.

I never said she did, or that any of that applied to you....defensive much?

not being defensive at all actually, you quoted my post and then you wrote "This piece of shit momma's boy faggot I used to be friends/roommates with had a mother that did this shit for him"

so, comparing someone whos parents pay all of there bills, credit cards etc to someone whom had credit card application filled out in there name was a little odd.

i pretty much cant stand people like that of which you mentioned sif a close comparison to one of them and me is made, i will be sure to distance myself from it.

I just went to the bank to cash a check for a few grand, and the teller tried to tell me I owed the bank a bunch of money blah blah blah.

It took me like 20 minutes to get her to finally realize I didn't, but apparently they closed my checking account a long time ago, so I had to deposit it anyways instead of cashing it.

Fuck, I hate banks so much

I've been doing just fine without them. Only reason I even keep an account open is to cash a check on the rare occasion that I get one, and they even managed to fuck that up. I don't keep money in there, don't use a debit/credit card, nothing.

Granted, I'll never develop credit and never be able to buy a house this way, but my parents are reasonably old, so I'll just grab one of their houses when they kick.

/Not wishing death upon my parents haha