Debt

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got trump status credit. Moms is a bank teller. Started establishing credit for me before I even knew it. I had a student visa($500limit) long before she told be I had one.

Didn't grow up poor, grew up working class. Parents never owned a home. Moms never had a different job in her entire life. Started at 20 still working there doing the same job to this day.

Three things that woman drilled into my head:

Don't Lie.

Don't steal.

Pat your fuckin bills.

Got into boosting heavily via drugs and graffiti but apart from that, which I rarely do unless I'm drunk now, I don't bullshit. And am never late on payments.

-Thrutheroofcreditoner.

I got trump status credit. Moms is a bank teller. Started establishing credit for me before I even knew it. I had a student visa($500limit) long before she told be I had one..

This piece of shit momma's boy faggot I used to be friends/roommates with had a mother that did this shit for him. She'd also come clean his room, wake him up for work, clean up his puke, pay for everything in his life for him, etc etc.

I blame her for the fucking useless human being he was