Guru's death aboard on the 'Hell Train' said by close-minded bigoted 'Christians'

facemeltAAARGH

So, I was lurking around this forum of a bunch of christian lunatics for a couple of laughs when I stumbled on this post..

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=10357&page=102

Peep the 5th post on that page.

No disrespect to any christians out there, but if you look closely to what these people are posting, they seem more like a cult of bigoted, intolerant, hateful pieces of conservative shit using the bible as an excuse to have all their heads shoved up their asses.

I dont know, Im rambling. Fuck these hicks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i cant seriously believe this is serious.

on mr rogers:

This son of a bitch is in Hell for failing to instill True Christian™ values in young viewers. It infuriates me to think about how many children he led astray with liberal nonsense about tolerance and compassion.

they have to be trolling

Called it!

from wikipedia:

The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional[1] Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a parody of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.
  • Like 2

I had a feeling. Clicked on some of the people's twitter and facebook accounts, they all had the same user picture and all that, same size and everything.

Lurkin' hard.

But still...

how the fuck can that just be a feeling..same profile pic same name etc ..seriously a feeling .. grissom woulda spotted that shit just by the html.

This site is awesome. I am really impressed with the dedication of the posters.

I work with a bunch of god-fearing fuck sticks, who I dubbed the "God Squad" and "Holy Rollers."

If they're dumb enough to be bible thumpers, they'll probably think this site is real.

how the fuck can that just be a feeling..same profile pic same name etc ..seriously a feeling .. grissom woulda spotted that shit just by the html.

Ive actually met some people who are like religiously anal like that, thats why.

The creator/participants of that satire site are dedicated as fuck though, shit is too unreal. I thought I'd be crucifying christians around bumblefuck Iowa.

No disrespect to any christians out there, but if you look closely to what these people are posting, they seem more like a cult of bigoted, intolerant, hateful pieces of conservative shit using the bible as an excuse to have all their heads shoved up their asses.

I dont know, Im rambling. Fuck these hicks.

That's pretty much all Christians M.O. You're just realizing this?