Hawking warns not to talk to aliens

Silba

yet sometimes they beach themselves in mass numbers for no apparent reason. Mass suicide, an advanced "quit while youre ahead" concept? lol

We have found out the reason behind the mass beach suicides. Our government has been testing weapons for the Navys new sonar. The dolphins and wales are very acute to hearing. When ever they do these weapon test under water the dolphins nerve systems are under attack. So much so that they would rather beach them selfs then stay in their own environment. This is the equivalent of us hearing something so terrifying and painful that we would rather go under water and drown just to excape the noise. This helps make my point to a T.

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad as fuck to see this thread because i think i came up with a pretty solid theory on alien abductions.

so my theory is that aliens as we know them are not aliens at all but really a future evolution of humans.like millions of years in the future.by then we have evolved into some creepy short motherfuckers probably due to all the pollution that we will inflict on the planet by then.so anyways at some point in the future the survival of the human race will come down to the survival of the fittest and more than likely the ones who will survive will be the smartest and most sadistic humans..this also coincides with my theory that we will be short and ugly as fuck...most short and ugly people tend to be dicks anyways,you know because their bitter about being lame and its kinda like a napoleon complex thing going on...anyways back to aliens.by the time we have evolved into these little green men we probably would have figured out a way to travel back in time...now,why would they want to go back in time? well its simple...my theory is that they are coming back for two reasons.one,to steal our natural resources because they used up all of them by the future.and the second reason is to fuck with humans to feed their sadistic needs.they seek out farmers and shit because farmers and midwesterners in general are dumb as fuck and no one will believe them if they said they were abducted by aliens and shit.then when they're in the space ship they rape them and stick shit in their asses for the fuck of it.because they dont have sexual organs in the future so they just stick shit up their butts.its like a sport to them.lets buttfuck supermacho and homophobic hillbillies to pass the time.and crop circles? again their just being dicks and want to fuck up your crops so you cant use them

btw all aliens are gay in the future.i figure this because every sighting of said aliens these niggas are always wearing some skintight mettalic shit..that sounds like some homo shit to me...

LoL .hopeless.

If you watched the recent show Hawkings on Time travel you would know that traveling back in time is not possibly based on a paradox. How ever time travel into the future is possible if you could fly by a black hole. Even Time (the 4th dimension) is effected by a black hole. Time slows down around a black hole. So in theory if you could orbit by a black hole not to close so you don't get sucked in. Time would be at more than half the speed. When you returned to earth (where time is moving at normal speed) you would have traveled in time.

Say if the earth was going to be hit by a astroid that was so large it would kill most living life on the planet. Humans could in theory build a ship, shoot off to our closes black hole (8000 light years away) orbit the black hole for some time, then shoot back to earth. The people on the ship will have traveled into the future so the earth will of had time to heal its self from the astroid. Everyone on earth would of most likely of died off, but the planet would live on. so in theory we maybe able to use time travel to save the human race and any other animals we brought with us. It would be kinda like a Space Ark if you will. lol.

yeah but that would mean that we would need to know how to get a space ship to get up to the speed of light without it breaking apart and then it would be big enough to bring enough people on board to be able to sustain human life after we get back and on top of that you would need to have enough supplies to keep those people onboard alive for the next 6000 light years or so....and then you would probably not even work because the pilot would be too incompetent to do it right and everyone would die anyways...

so you fail!mwuhahahahahaha

This planet is a known bad place through out the universe. The aliens see our rock and just keep going..Its like when you find yourself cruising through the slums, you do not stop in that area, because you know that the people are mostly low lives who only look to benefit themselves at your expense.

I think the only reason they would come is to conquer and destroy all living things, in an effort to cleanse the universe of our polluting ways.

..Which would be a blessing in my eyes..

We all deserve slow pain-filled deaths for what events have taken place here, no matter who you are or what you have accomplished - at the end of the day you just another error waiting to be corrected in the eyes of those more intelligent.

on another note;

Does anybody know why Hawking's voice is always sounds distorted like that? Im aware that he speaks normally..

I also hold the same theory as .hopeless. Except he forgot the angle of the interbreeding/making hybrid babies with humans, or present day humans. This would be to strengthen the race of the time with our physical attributes and strength. Perhaps if only for the purpose of manual labor or better defense against alien races. I have read that people who have regular contact with them have been told that they are clones and only a few aboard the ship, or time machine are their own original being.

i've seen scientists postulate that near death experiences and alien abductions are related to strange brain states.

...Michael Persinger, a neuroscientist at Laurentian University in Sudbury, Ontario. Persinger has long claimed that mystical experiences, out-of-body excursions and all sorts of psychic occurrences, are associated with excessive firing in the temporal lobes. The evidence is suggestive, but has always been essentially correlational. People with more unstable temporal lobes have more psychic experiences. Temporal lobe epileptics sometimes report deja-vu or hallucinations just before seizures. Temporal lobe activity is implicated in the effects of anoxia in near-death experiences. But there are many possible reasons for such correlations apart from cause and effect. What has been missing is a direct demonstration that specific experiences can be created by specific firing in this part of the brain.

meh. i'm not saying he has the answers, but his work is worth considering

while i was looking for the data i cam across this chart

randomly interesting

http://www.maar.us/abduction_data.html

The aliens are visiting us from the future for really mundane reasons - Back to the Future type shit, so their great-great-great-great-great-etc. grandma fucks the clean dude instead of the HIV one, and that lets the Alpha Centauri Jesus get born, and he redeems the proto-earth, etc., etc.

yeah but that would mean that we would need to know how to get a space ship to get up to the speed of light without it breaking apart and then it would be big enough to bring enough people on board to be able to sustain human life after we get back and on top of that you would need to have enough supplies to keep those people onboard alive for the next 6000 light years or so....and then you would probably not even work because the pilot would be too incompetent to do it right and everyone would die anyways...

so you fail!mwuhahahahahaha

in one of the shows it states you cannot travel at the speed of light, only close to it

Hawking must be trippin' when he talks about this stuff.

I do believe there are other life forms. I just don't think we'll ever find them because scientists are too narrow-minded. Whenever I watch something on TV about other life forms and such. I always hear scientist talking about earth like planets. Thats what makes me mad. It's like not everything has to be like earth. Not everything needs oxygen and water to survive. Like even on our planet, there are things that can survive off things humans can't. Example. Cockroaches can survive large amounts of nuclear radiation. Although a normal human would fry instantly. What makes us think that other beings can't survive of that principle? For all we know there could be life forms on another planets where water to them is equivalent to lead to us. I feel that if scientists expand their horizons more we may become closer to discovering extraterrestrial life.

It would be cool to talk to an alien though.

this guy is on the right page!

Yea, creatures drinking lead when theyre thirsty. riiiiight.

and just cuz roaches can survive high levels or radiation, they still cant live without oxygen and water.

Lol. Did you read what I said? Not everything has to be like earth.

Maybe cockroaches on others planets don't need oxygen and water and are able to drink lead.

• 3 weeks later...

i wonder what hawking means by life inside of a star....who's to say that the universe itself isn't conscious in some way that's waaaaaaaay beyond our understanding. we think too much. we can ask all these questions and we will never see answers in our lives or probably ever. it makes me want to drink and listen to music in the dark. we should focus on understanding how our own bodies work and fix our own problems first.

Lol. Did you read what I said? Not everything has to be like earth.

Maybe cockroaches on others planets don't need oxygen and water and are able to drink lead.

you don't understand the concept of "life" and the things it takes to "live"

I think youre thinking more of like a rock,or a space bug thats moving and having a face, eating things with its cochroach like face like the stuff lead.

No but seriously, just because something is far away and out of space doesnt mean it's any different from the fundamnetal building blocks of life. different environments allow for different circumstances. But that still only allows or doesn't allow for the building blocks of life. You can't just make up something like Lead eating bugs for sake of being random. Life doesn't work like that.

you should try these though , more your speed.

myst.jpg

6a00e553df6489883401310f5364eb970c-800wi

xscifi24b.jpg

6f324p.jpg