Daddy Issues

RazorRamon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deadbeat dads are wack.

my old man was and is the most influential person in my life.

picked me up from jail numerous times when my mom wanted to leave me in "to teach me a lesson".

got me a legit job when all my friends were rollin around in import cars slangin crack.

even introduced me to vietnamese food, when the rest of the family hated lemongrass and fish sauce.

dudes a g, seriously.

on the topic of, "it wasnt his fault, dudes son shoulda visited more"...

naw, no kid should ever have to go see his old man locked up.

and no self respecting father should ever put himself in a situation where he would be deprived the chance to watch his offspring grow up.

addiction or no addiction, dude fucked up.

razor, if you wanna give him a chance to make amends, do it.

time in the joint has a way of clearing ones mind, and allowing people to see what truly matters in life (as does time away from heroin).

the balls in your court, homey.

do with it what you will.

So basically your old man was locked up for most of his life and couldn't see you.

You could've went to see your old man but chose not to.

He had no control over the situation, but you did.

The way I see it you not having any relationship with your pops is a lot more your fault than it is his, and you really only made this thread as cry for attention.

Actually I had no control over the situation given the fact that I wasn't allowed to see him due to family. But great try Mr. Internet.

We were all supposed to go out to dinner today but plans got changed/cancelled. I'm all for seeing him making amends etc. I'm just going to see how things play out,