Daddy Issues

RazorRamon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my relationship w my dad is like that. just live your life and if he fits into some free time for a movie or dinner then whatever. make no exceptions for him but don't build any more walls either. be proud of raising yourself, but there's nothing "fatherly" he can offer you now. if you hang out with him, it's probably for his benefit.

Nah I didn't hear shake------------nigger I post shit at random---------you don't like don't download simple as that-----------

this M.I.A. bitch came thru with a solid video though-------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjfnLq853J0

People are goin nuts over that shit.

"MUSIC IS POINTLESS VIOLENCE POINTLESS"

Check your head please?

Celebrate the reunion with some oxycontin.

Wait...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

wait hook it up first.....

but seriously i'm 18 too and i dont talk to my dad albeit its a very differnt situation than yours ..... so wheres that oscar

omfg_you_are_not_the_father.gif

You should get to know him better, and just catch up on things. I myself have never had an experience like this, but that seems like the right thing to do....unless as said above he is running a meth lab. Since he's a junkie, tell him to go on the Wilkos Show. Shit works...I guess

Most jail stories are all the same, and involve hanging out with a bunch of scumbags eating saltines, while everyone talks about how many cars they used to have, and how they used to get birds for 15.

Unless he was in some San Quentin type situation. In that case, stories, please.

Edit: Also, I'm really glad I have an awesome father. Soooo many people I know have either shitty ones, or don't know their's at all, so it's something I really am grateful for

I saw him once or twice when he would get out for a while, but never enough to form an actual relationship with him.

So basically your old man was locked up for most of his life and couldn't see you.

You could've went to see your old man but chose not to.

He had no control over the situation, but you did.

The way I see it you not having any relationship with your pops is a lot more your fault than it is his, and you really only made this thread as cry for attention.