Daddy Issues

RazorRamon

So my Dad came home today, finally finished up his time at the halfway house or w.e. He's been locked up most of my life and I really don't expect this time to be any different. My only problem is he's trying to spend a lot of time with me now and considering I'm 18 and he has basically never been around he really isn't a part of my life. Anyone else have similar shit going on?

420-girls-brooke-banner-promo-3.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let bygones be bygones and give the old man a chance.

unless the only reason he wants to spend time with you is for help with his meth lab.

Lol dude got locked up for Heroin and all of the great things that brings about. I'm not worried about him scheming off me or some shit. Just not really at the point where I want him in my life.

kinda the same way with my dad, he worked every waking moment and after the divorce (i was about 10) i never really got to see him. and before the divorce we never really had anything in common either. now that im 18 and driving and whatnot hes trying to spend alot more time with me and its just strange.

if it helps, look at him like hes not your dad. just pretend hes some friend your trying to get to know better. its weird but it works for me.

Yo it funny dat u posted a mad serious issue then like..fuckin shot da sincerity of da issue down da drain by postin pic of da girl........

Tits are mandatory especially in a mad homo serious topic thread, I may be fairly new but I learned that already.

And word it will be mad awkward but I'll just try and keep it friendly? I really don't know what he expects but I have a younger brother and his dad has been my father figure since I was a kid. I really don't expect him to be out for long either.

give him a chance

pretend you're a goody two shoes and on your way to mad success

make him feel like he didn't fuck up your life too bad by being a shitbag

give him a reason not to fuck everything up again

or get him in to rap letterz and party it up!