Moving threads

CityonSMASH

i dont think people should be moving threads so quickly into other areas of 12oz. aint nobody really goes into crossfire and tho it eventually must be done to avoid clutter in channel zero and create a database of similar topics in other said areas doing so prematurly ruins good discussions.

and for those that do post up in those places, they are alot more politicaly driven people. i like hearing what everyday dudes have to think on some matters. and pulling them out of channel zero with a relatively high ammount of traffic so quickly destroys them.

its important in life for people from opposite sides of the fence to here each others points.

whatever.

ghost20hooker20and20john.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you want to hear what "regular dudes" have to say?

by regular dudes you pretty much mean 'dudes' that don't know what they are talking about but have an opinion anyway right?

why would you want to read that?

Riiiight. Because evryone

in the world that has the right to cast a vote is a white harvard grad majoring in political science.

Don't make me pull out your "I'm a pathalogical liar" thread dipshit.

If anyone in your country SHOULDN'T have an opinion its a self proclaimed chronic liar like yourself.

And even more relavent to your statement, its your posts people should not give two fucks about reading. Because, your a liar.

haha, you're so mad.

who said anything about white harvard grads? or voting? only you.

all i was saying is that politically minded people are the people that are going to know more about this and have a much better ability to analyze the situation than some 'regular dude' who is mad because politics are suddenly taking a direct interest in him. this person generally is not going to have an informed opinion and is just going to be mad because he might have to show that he is legal.

and about that thread - really? you're still super worried about that one or what?

should i pull up the post where you said "if i ever get banned again im never coming back"

was that 2 or 3 bans ago?

unfortunately this seems to be a prime example of what happens to threads in ch0...random, stupid flicks, often quoted and re-quoted endlessly combined with chatting shit and the odd random youtube link (never gonna click on them) thrown in for good measure.

having said that, i quite agree with reality cheque.

haha, you're so mad.

who said anything about white harvard grads? or voting? only you.

all i was saying is that politically minded people are the people that are going to know more about this and have a much better ability to analyze the situation than some 'regular dude' who is mad because politics are suddenly taking a direct interest in him. this person generally is not going to have an informed opinion and is just going to be mad because he might have to show that he is legal.

and about that thread - really? you're still super worried about that one or what?

should i pull up the post where you said "if i ever get banned again im never coming back"

was that 2 or 3 bans ago?

So what your saying is the Arizona governments bill that was passed to ban immigrantion is not political? Oh. Ok, my bad.

And these "politicly minded people" are the only ones who's lives are affected by this decsion? Oh. Ok.

And your seriously going to compare me saying I wouldn't come back if I got banned to openly talking about being a pathalogical liar? Oh. Ok.

Apples and Ornado's homie.

Damn homie, youz a real easy out. Three pitches, three strikes.

*Insert Dr.Phil 'you fail jpg.