Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spitfire15

Wilderness Thread. (And General Outdoor Bullshit.)

So finals are next week. After which, Ill be setting out into the Everglades (I.E: Swamp), for a multi-day excursion.

One of my friends believes that we should only bring 1 knife each and Bear Grylls the shit out of it. But hes forgetting that none of us Bear Grylls and that it would in total starvation/ dehydration/ death. So as of now, the tings to bring are:

*- SUPPLIES -*

1. Tent.

2. Cooler. (Filled with who knows what. Space taken up by water bottles, is space taken up for Beer.)

3. Knifes. (Many of them.)

4. Fishing pole.

5. And probably a first aid kit.

*- POSSIBLE THREATS -*

1. Alligators.

2. Massive spiders. (That melt flesh or cause other awful things)

3. Massive snakes. (With and without Poison.)

4. Native Americans.

Need suggestions.

And also, discuss.

Your friend is a stupid faggot and will likely die alone on an abandoned bus having been mauled to death by a bear.

Bring water and/or a way to purify water. If you don't you'll die.

What are you gonna sleep on? each other?

Without-Paddle-movie-01.jpg

post photos of you vs. gator with knife. Also in the summer i will be camping in Maine for a week , but real camping , like killing things and fucking them.

Your friend is a stupid faggot and will likely die alone on an abandoned bus.

Without-Paddle-movie-01.jpg

intothewild11.jpg

oh yeah

survivorman and manvswild

watch marathons of this until you know what's good

Well if we have a run with a gator, the most obvious, and logical response would be to kill it and eat it.

steve irwin it and stick your thumb in its ass like a real man.

steve.jpg

just stay clear of sting rays theyll kill ya dontcha know.

getting wasted last night, my friends and i came to this conclusion. to survive in the wild you need a knife, rope, flint, and an ipod/iphone with every single man vs wild episode loaded on.

hope that helps.

Didn't you alreadt make this stupid pipe dream thread a few years ago.

And if I was you, which thankfully I am not. I would bring a pot belly pig on a leash.

Kill him when he's least expecting it and remove eyelids ears and snout. When you gut the pig remove bladder. It will smell and be quite messy but it will enable you to use undigested food as glue to adhese the ears/snout/eeyelids to your body in there respective areas. You may want to also use its tail as a jerky stick to chew on thruought the day.

Take hooves. Shave the toe nails into spearheads. Do not remove shin bones. "French" the skin away so as you may use said shin and hoove as an axe.

Pull out the intestines slowly so as not to tear them. Make drive sticks into the perimeter of your camp, string intestines around the steaks to create a fence.

Once the heart is removed place it into your armpit and hold it there for warmth, tho. I'm assuming in your forests heat will not be a problem.

Another handy tip for using pig teeth would be to pull the entire jaw out of the pigs face. Build yourself a potatoe gun by hollowing out a thick rotted out tree limb/branch sepending on the size of stray wood you find. If you do have a potatoe with you, great. If not recreate the shape of one by allowing some of the pigs fat to sit in the sun for a few hours abd vecome plyable.

Once youv created a palm sized fatball. Take the pig jaw and literally open it up so as you can wrap it over and encompass the ball of fat. Creating a one of the best pieces of homeback ammunition one could have. Literally you have just created a toothed flying mad ball capable of leaving nasty scrapes onto the face of unsuspecting indians.

Possibly even lodging some of the sauw teeth into there forheads and/or eyes. It may just save your life.

Didn't you alreadt make this stupid pipe dream thread a few years ago.

And if I was you, which thankfully I am not. I would bring a pot belly pig on a leash.

Kill him when he's least expecting it and remove eyelids ears and snout. When you gut the pig remove bladder. It will smell and be quite messy but it will enable you to use undigested food as glue to adhese the ears/snout/eeyelids to your body in there respective areas. You may want to also use its tail as a jerky stick to chew on thruought the day.

Take hooves. Shave the toe nails into spearheads. Do not remove shin bones. "French" the skin away so as you may use said shin and hoove as an axe.

Pull out the intestines slowly so as not to tear them. Make drive sticks into the perimeter of your camp, string intestines around the steaks to create a fence.

Once the heart is removed place it into your armpit and hold it there for warmth, tho. I'm assuming in your forests heat will not be a problem.

Another handy tip for using pig teeth would be to pull the entire jaw out of the pigs face. Build yourself a potatoe gun by hollowing out a thick rotted out tree limb/branch sepending on the size of stray wood you find. If you do have a potatoe with you, great. If not recreate the shape of one by allowing some of the pigs fat to sit in the sun for a few hours abd vecome plyable.

Once youv created a palm sized fatball. Take the pig jaw and literally open it up so as you can wrap it over and encompass the ball of fat. Creating a one of the best pieces of homeback ammunition one could have. Literally you have just created a toothed flying mad ball capable of leaving nasty scrapes onto the face of unsuspecting indians.

Possibly even lodging some of the sauw teeth into there forheads and/or eyes. It may just save your life.

1236953541689.gif

Nice, if yer videos legit of course. I was choked, I typed out a typical cosesque statement/question(s) on my phone and when I went to hit post it came back closed.

Ill peep when I get home.

Watch out for those lil spikey fish that swim up in your urethra and cause a mess.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now