Australian Camera Crew attacked by "taggers"

famecrazy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
brass knuckles are no fucking joke. caught a felony carrying a concealed weapon charge just because they were on the floorboard by my foot.

weeeeeeeaaaaaaaak

shits are stupid anyways. they're not going to save your ass if shit's really going down. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE HEAT

i always keep a husky boxcutter or a cheap multitool with a giant icepick on it

police give me that shit right back after i get searched or in my property bag if end up arrested

:edit: that shit sucks bad tho...did you get it dropped down to a misdemeanor, dismissed, worked out, etc.?

weeeeeeeaaaaaaaak

shits are stupid anyways. they're not going to save your ass if shit's really going down. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE HEAT

i always keep a husky boxcutter or a cheap multitool with a giant icepick on it

police give me that shit right back after i get searched or in my property bag if end up arrested

:edit: that shit sucks bad tho...did you get it dropped down to a misdemeanor, dismissed, worked out, etc.?

yeah i wasnt carrying that dumb shit haha, dude driving the car got jumped at a party a month ago and got fucked up real bad.

and if im carrying anything its a box cutter like the ones they give you when you load and unload trucks at kmart.

and waiting for the court date, 2 more months.

could just get a knife.

314eKdy4S6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

this is the one i carry, spring assist(not switch blade) completely legal as long as the clip is visible on the outside of your pocket.

but then you get that dick cop who pulls the "but if you arent getting into trouble or breaking the law you wouldnt need to carry a knife" card. with a box cutter you can say you just work at fucking target.

but then you get that dick cop who pulls the "but if you arent getting into trouble or breaking the law you wouldnt need to carry a knife" card. with a box cutter you can say you just work at fucking target.

no, you just can't say the knife is for self defense, just say it's an everyday tool used at work and

personal home use. they can't do shit, at least not in california.

example:

cop; why are you carrying a knife on your pocket?

me: i use it to open beer cans at work so my fingers don't get shredded from opening a couple hundred beer cans a night.

no, you just can't say the knife is for self defense, just say it's an everyday tool used at work and

personal home use. they can't do shit, at least not in california.

californias not bumble fuck north carolina. not enough crime in this town, cops have a quota and nothing better to do. they pulled 4 cruisers off duty and the k9 unit just for my friend dui and my carrying concealed weapon and kept us there from 1 to 3am. and they still didnt even find the oxycotins in my friends shoe.

well thats a plus about the drugs, but i still say if you play it right, having a knife wouldn't be a legal

problem. i grew up in the south and it was never an issue.

yeah i know what your saying, ive walked down the "main street" in a old suburb i lived in with full camo and a mossberg 500 over my should and walked into the hardees and got some chicken and wasnt bothered.

but i guess the cop had a friend who got hurt in a drunk driving accident so he decided to go full asshole on us. nh.

im not gonna lie. when i saw the slayer dude, it kinda made me want to see his satanic mexican devil graffiti

haha seriously

that bootlegrichardramirezwannabenightstalkerassnigga

fucking homos

it took two of them, pepper spray, and brass knuckles just to go on an even level with the guy

and im using "even level" loosely