Which line was it?

moyen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea they are kinda popular in the south. I see alot of them. A ton of their engines too, usually on CSX lines though, even in CSX yards anyone know who owns the yard near the legal wall in nashville, i know they have alot of csx in that town but i've seen alot of NS in that area.

ns territory

ns is the company that came after a merger between the norfolk&western rr and the southern rr companies. the cars get run true indeed but here in the south there a dime a dozen. i remember being lucky enough to catch a gvsr out here some years back. i called a freind of mine out west to boast and brag about it. he goes 'oh those things are a dime a dozen, wish i could get my hands on a csx or ns box' he said. shit like that is always amusing to me.

Originally posted by moyen

I hit my first fraight last night and I was wondering if someone could tell me more about what kind of fraight it was, and where is might run? It was a brown box car with a white NS branding. I know I've seen this before, but I don't know anything about it?

moyen

:mad: YO DO SOME TRAIN HOMEWORK KID!:mad:

most of you guys are real dicks.. Kid was asking a simple question, and since youve got some kind of railfan/graffiti self appointed stature you try to insult him for it? Fuck that.. When I started out, I didnt ask many questions, and it took twice as long to learn some simple shit.. Now, had he been asking questions about peoples names, where to paint, cops names, etc. then it would be understandable to ream his ass, but come on guys.. get off the high horse. NS boxs are a dime a dozen down here, so are the csx, cn and so on.. The creepiest engines I regularly see are the NS ones, where they are painted all black with that white horse on the front.. Seeing one of those bastards coming down the line just gives a creeping feeling.. Plus they have dark tinted windows... just ads to it.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by kinkosnerd

most of you guys are real dicks.. Kid was asking a simple question, and since youve got some kind of railfan/graffiti self appointed stature you try to insult him for it? Fuck that.. When I started out, I didnt ask many questions, and it took twice as long to learn some simple shit.. Now, had he been asking questions about peoples names, where to paint, cops names, etc. then it would be understandable to ream his ass, but come on guys.. get off the high horse. NS boxs are a dime a dozen down here, so are the csx, cn and so on.. The creepiest engines I regularly see are the NS ones, where they are painted all black with that white horse on the front.. Seeing one of those bastards coming down the line just gives a creeping feeling.. Plus they have dark tinted windows... just ads to it.

It's true most guys are dicks. I also fall into this catagory but today I'm in a good mood. This site is a dope as place to do RESEARCH/HOMEWORK, I learned a lot of crap that I would have never imagined. As for the trains I get a shitload of CSX and Golden West, I occasionally get some NS but I hardly ever paint them....don't ask why.... :D

Archived