Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nsmbfan

NOW I KNOW WE DON'T TALK ABOUT DRUGS IN HERE BUT...

I was wondering what the legal market for MEDICINAL marijuana is doing to all my good brothers and sisters still in the street hustle? Especially in Oaksterdam and surrounding communities.

Yall still makin' rent payment?

brokeBIG_23547t.jpg

Shit aint changed where I'm at, but Cali heads must be feelin the pressure if that was your side hustle.

My prediction? Yall pushin harder shit. That's why all these god damned hispter coke head threads keep poppin up.

cokemannequin.jpg

discuss

What a ridiculous idea for a thread. You really expect people to come in here and tell you how business is going and if they have started selling narcotics?

kill yourself

Yea, how do you guys go about your dope dealz? Whats your mark up? I travel a lot and am always looking for a bitchin' deal on that BC bud ya kno? PM your info

just nod then nigga.

i didnt ask you all about your business. just askin if yall still payin bills on time?

its called global economy motherfucker. im just lookin out.

simple answers are the best answers. i don't even know yall.

thats some bammer

oh and the thread is closed. not everyone has a card. the faithful pot dealers of america rejoice. you're still a cunt.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now