Photoshop tutorial: shit in your way?

Freshysnapper

I do this from time to time if something is in my way and I've had a few people ask about it. I don't take the time to make these perfect I just do it so the piece is 100% in view. I'm no expert in photoshop either. This can be done with an image of anything obviously. Not just benching.

Roll through the spot and this rack is parked dead with a box in front of it, don't have time to wait for it to move? don't worry.

JIGLR1.jpg

Make sure you get a few shots from different angles to get all the parts you missed, select the missing spot, cut your selection, and duplicate it to a new layer on you original photo.

JIGLR2.jpg

Here is where you might spend some time. I took about 2 minutes to just stretch the layer around and get it to fit. You can sit here and clone pieces and mess with it all day to get it perfect. But I have other pictures to edit.

JIGLR3.jpg

Once you get it where you think it looks good select "layer" from the top menu and "flatten image". This will make it one layer so you can edit the photo as a whole again. At this point I will do the normal edit. I have it set up as a function now so it is just one click. But it's a sharpen, small brightness/contrast change, a bump in vibrance, and just a tish up in saturation on some images.

JIGLR4-1.jpg

If you have any questions please ask.

• 8 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...