Exit Through the Gift Shop

Hayabusa

one of the most irritating movies i've ever seen. don't waste your money. its over an hour of some guy biting street artists. Than copies well known pieces of pop art, than proceeds to make over a million dollars selling the played out hipster bullshit to a group of idiots.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the most irritating movies i've ever seen. don't waste your money. its over an hour of some guy biting street artists. Than copies well known pieces of pop art, than proceeds to make over a million dollars selling the played out hipster bullshit to a group of idiots.

people familiar with banksy should know this beforehand..

• 2 weeks later...

my review:

the movie was HILARIOUS and awesome...

i dont know why so many of your insecure geeks decide it's necessary to waste your time and mental health creating anxiety for yourself based on someone elses success... "FUCK I HATE IT FUCK BANKSY" - who. fucking. cares.

i dont particularly like street art, but i can still appreciate a movie, especially as well crafted as this...

when banksy showed 'mr brainwash's' documentary that was made before 'banksy took a crack at it' - was fucking HILLLLLLARIOUS i was roaring with laughter when the horror movie esque film was shown for a few moments... could be that i was high as fuck.

also, the speculation that 'mr brainwash' is fake, and the paintings he sold were infact banksy's (who made them like shit on purpose) also adds a good element to the film.

• 3 weeks later...

/\/\/\/ hahahaha but yo has this been torrented? anyone have a link, i wanted to see this dickheads movie....cause you know, its funny, its that these hipster douche bags are pushin what is regaurded as "good graffiti" i had an argument with a close friend who doesnt write, but hes on this earthy crunchy banksy work has a medssage crap. n im tryin to explain to him, its all BS (nice spots yes) but fuck is that work played the fuck out....ppl givin this dude a hood pass n shit, like its all good, would anyone here in thread be heated if he posted some garbage stencil of a bunch of rats at an all male orgy? i know i would...but yo theres a deep message in gay rat sex! ...its mad political yo....gtoh....

haha. i was at a bbq about 6 weeks ago and this math teacher kid was telling everybody about this movie and how amazing it was. so he's telling us about how cutting edge banksy is and how he's been inspired to start doing graffiti. his plan was to start drawing mathematical equations on stuff all over oakland. i doubt he ever followed through.

This guy (not Pedro) does not want me to meet him. The first thing that comes to mind is "How interracially homoerotic."

I've heard nothing but good things about this movie from all kinds of different people, so I'm going to trust their input over that of the relatively uninformed "I started writing graff three years ago therefore I couldn't watch this movie for entertainment because I run shit in Billings, MT" Channel Zero peanut gallery.

Wanksy's toss, makin a statement about his own frenetic masturbatory habits.

and on another note, how could anyone expect to be taken seriously with a name like Shepherd Fucking Fairey...FFs???

why don't you give him some name suggestions barry barbaric, apparently you're keen on that field.

and if you don't care for him why do you hate them both so much?

• 2 weeks later...

So was really excited to finally watch the film, here's my view excitedly waiting in anticipation at the brew theater

31a3afa1.jpg

I think what first killed it was when everyone laughed when it said "his name is space invader" wtf? How is that funny and how the fuck have you never heard of space invader?

Cutting it short and saying my opinion which has caused many arguments since midnight after the film...... I feel it should have never been made even if they are supposedly making fun of mr brainwash the last half or not.

It has also helped encourage me more than ever before that banksy is not a real legit individual.

Obviously not all will agree with me but that is my opinion on the situation......

I've heard nothing but good things about this movie from all kinds of different people, so I'm going to trust their input over that of the relatively uninformed "I started writing graff three years ago therefore I couldn't watch this movie for entertainment because I run shit in Billings, MT" Channel Zero peanut gallery.

meth-house-montana.jpg

Its not primer its a sort of rubberized surface (forget what its called right now) that can be easily peeled off so when this fake person paints a stencil image over it it can be easily removed, in resilt no legal issues cause no damage has been done, stencils can be applied anytime of the day even during rush hour, and said fake person can remove sweet "street art" and. Auction it off at an all celebrity auction on rodeo drive for a couple million bucks.