Exit Through the Gift Shop

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every review I have seen have been 4 stars or higher. But then again those are unbiased reviews from people who don't worry about E cred so they're probably useless right? The movie isn't about Banksy, it's about the climate of the art world that made him famous.

Some people on here have legitimate arguments against Banksy, but some of you sound like whiny pussy twelve year olds hating on the captain of the football team. He's clearly not about graffiti or 'street art' anymore, so who fucking cares?

i saw it, its not that good. its a documentary on street art... zzzz

the biggest player in the movie, (mr. brainwash or some shit)is this one dude that decided one day he wanted to be an artist and did all this stupid shit and is now paid out the ass... i was not into it at all but im not a fan of street art either so for some this movie could be great...

put banskys name on it though and you got all sorts of stars showing up at the premiere and alure to get a buzz going. the opening event was SO GAY so i kinda already hated the movie before i saw it...

i don't have an obsession with the guy, usually hate stencils, but he does some innovative shit and i wanna see what this bullshit's about...

exactly.. its only premiering in theaters in LA/NYC right ? i'll wait on it i think

just saw this flick last night. i thought it was fuckin awesome. it's not really about banksy. it's about the guy that tried to do a documentary on banksy who by most standards is basically retarded. and he's fuckin crazy. it's funny as shit.