South Park Jihad

MALIK78

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys ever notice that the majority of radical muslims always have some fat ass guy with a heavy beard as their leader. I bet you they eat alot of fucking pork when no one is looking.

Them dudes is always fat and the followers are always skinny almost starving looking lol.

Sucks that these idiots worship some clown that made up stories based on falling meteors in the desert and marrying 7 year old girls.

Talk bout a master child molester at work .. and you call him leader? Utterly disgusting .

Absolutely no different than them catholic child molesting priests that are out there!

you would think but no...arabs are themselves actually pretty open to sex..

goat sex,camel sex,dog sex,sheep sex,sex with young boys and family members...

they are very open to sexual relations...

^^ That shit is so damn true.. don't forget to mention how they incest, molest, rape and murder so many lil girls and boys as well.

These stupid fucks still think they like in the B.C. time period yabba dabba dooo lol!

Damn barbarian desert cavemans!

yeah, they can come find me. Those dirty, unshowered, unshaven, ultrasensitive losers.

Kali Ma and Ma Durga will smite their weak asses.

2279720960_b2bb5b069f.jpg

durga0.jpg

Oh shit

one of them is holding a fucking severed head, trident, sword and standing on top of a dead corpse with snakes around it's bare feet and legs and the other one is riding a fucking lion that is some badass shit right there!

• Like 1

Also

The Filipino-American war isnt anything to glorify

It was a war of american imperialist subjugation against a nation that had struggled against Spanish colonial rule.

The irony of that war is that the US defeated Spain only with the help of Filipino nationalist guerrillas. The Filipinos supported American forces because the U.S. government had promised independence to them.

In November 1901, the Manila correspondent of the Philadelphia Ledger reported:

“The present war is no bloodless, opera bouffe engagement; our men have been relentless, have killed to exterminate men, women, children, prisoners and captives, active insurgents and suspected people from lads of ten up, the idea prevailing that the Filipino as such was little better than a dog...

“Our soldiers have pumped salt water into men to make them talk, and have taken prisoners people who held up their hands and peacefully surrendered, and an hour later, without an atom of evidence to show that they were even insurrectos, stood them on a bridge and shot them down one by one, to drop into the water below and float down, as examples to those who found their bullet-loaded corpses.”

In Manila, a U.S. Marine named Littletown Waller, a major, was accused of shooting eleven defenseless Filipinos, without trial, on the island of Samar. Other marine officers described his testimony:

The major said that General Smith instructed him to kill and burn, and said that the more he killed and burned the better pleased he would be; that it was no time to take prisoners, and that he was to make Samar a howling wilderness. Major Waller asked General Smith to define the age limit for killing, and he replied “Everything over ten.”

the_more_you_know.jpg

B000000HRB.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Camel Jockeys Suck

And I'll do what I can

To send their stinkin armpits

Back to Iran

Drivin cabs crazy

They're the ultimate dorks

I wanna jab 'em in the eyes

With AIDS tainted pickle forks

Last time I hitched a ride

Last thing I really wanted was a turban-headed guide