Police: Even while dying, teen won't talk-STOP SNITCHING?

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it devalues ur opinions kinda....just sayin.

Really? I'd love to hear how. If she were a secretary for an architect, would that make her an architect?

ouch.

No ouch. It's a fact I put out there a long time ago, because it doesn't mean anything.

She takes reports all day from crybaby snitches, makes fun of most of them, and gets paid well to do it.

Even if she did support snitching, how would that go against what I just said about how law abiding women aren't held to a no snitching code?

Not true at all. As I said, she's employed by the city, and her money comes from the city. She also didn't work when I was a kid, and (again, as I already said) didn't end up working in a police station for years after she started because it was her 3rd assignment. I think she started working there when I was like 17, and I moved out at 18.

My childhood was paid for, mostly, by the US Postal Service, which is also a Federal agency of course.

if my mom worked at a McDonalds I couldn't tell people I hated cheeseburgers...just sayin.

You could tell us you don't like cheeseburgers. But don't constantly remind us of how 'true to the streets' you are when your mummy is working down at the local copshop lockin people up.

Yeah, the secretaries at the police station are always locking people up, ya know, between filing reports about missing bikes and shit like that.

Like I said, if she were a secretary for an architect it wouldn't make her an architect, just like being a secretaary for cops doesn't make you a cop.

However, you know this, and know what you're saying is retarded. You're attempting to get a rise out of me, and I'm trying not to bite, but failing little by little

sounds like dude knew who kilt him and now he gots mad street creds yo! but that no longer matters cause he's fucking dead. kid still had a lifetime of opportunities to to turn his life around and do something positive for this shithole country/planet and by how it sounds make his mother even more proud of him, instead she will be hurting and probably cry herself to sleep every night for closure cause his killer is still out there.

FUCK YEAH BRO.... DISREGARD MOTHER / ACQUIRE STREET-CRED

you people are seriously backing this kid? in the thugg life yo moms is more important than any street creds.....

DSC04608.jpg

**only read first page or so not sure if derailment has happened since

I can kind of agree to that actually, but let's go back to the part where I said that I don't hold law abiding women to any kind of "code of the streets", shall we?

Again, I'm a grown man and what my mother does has nothing to do with me. Again, you know that, and aren't retarded, but you're acting like it for LULZ.

Your mom fucks men (I'd assume)...does that make you a faggot?

• Like 2