Police: Even while dying, teen won't talk-STOP SNITCHING?

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always assumed the stop snitching code only applied to people who put themselves out there.

gang members, drug dealers, thugs etc...

Like if someone steals my mums bag when she is walking home and she tells the police is she a snitch?

This is great news! (This was not very far from my last two apts in Chicago.)

I eventually want to buy a place in Chicago, but I am waiting for all the minorities to kill each other first.

Won't be long now.

true summer is comin so they be killin each other in no time. too bad they reproduce at twice that rate.

i know because that's how us paisa's roll

I always assumed the stop snitching code only applied to people who put themselves out there.

Like if someone steals my mums bag when she is walking home and she tells the police is she a snitch?

no dude shes a responsible human being.

when i was 7, my moms honda accord got jacked up outside our house.

my old man literally gave chase on foot while my mom called the cops.

pigs took over 2 hours to get there, only to tell my mom there was nothing they could do.

pops was gettin pretty irate, tellin them to just drive around, sayin they were just kids and the car prolly wasnt far.

i can still remember my mom crying wondering how she was getting to work the next day.

sure enough pops found it 20 mins later, 2 blocks away, sprayed with fire extinguisher, with the stereo gone.

since that day ive always hated the cops.

stop snitching is for hustlers/bangers/graffiti artists.

not ordinary citizens who pay taxes and expect the police to actually do their job and protect them.

It's the Rules of engagement; if your involved in drugs or gangs and you get shot, even completely fucked up you dont snitch. However, if your a law abiding victim of a violent crime, then underworld codes dont really apply. Tate wasn't a civilian, nd he took the proper road out.

I had a friend who got arrested last month and couldnt face up to the time he'd have to do..so he snitched. Now 2 of my other friends are getting ready to go in, and that 1st "friend" is in the wind somewhere. Hahah it's kinda sad cause my circle of friends is a little depleted these days. Anyway, in this particular scenario, the crimes in question were all drug crimes, and its infuriating that someone would snitch if they got caught selling. More so than the murder stuff, cause all sorts of things escalate into THAT, but if your selling a Narcotic you must know your gonna get caught EVENTUALLY. Thats the case then mentally prepare yourself or whatever the fuck u gotta, or just dont do the dirt. If i could see that person again, i think id ask him how he thought his little story was going to end.

• Like 1

The White Man & CIA invented the Stop Snitching code to keep minorities oppressed in a cycle of self-destruction & violence.

makes sense.

post up a pic of her. maybe ill fly out and take your paint, fuck

yer sister and sleep on yer moms couch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stop snitching is for hustlers/bangers/graffiti artists.

not ordinary citizens who pay taxes and expect the police to actually do their job and protect them.

agree. completely. as for the kid not snitching kid. im compelled to have respect for him. he believed in something and took it to the grave

child molesters and rapists get theirs in jail. COs have NO problem yelling 'WE GOT A PEDERASS COMIN` HERE' when they're walking them in to their new home. if you get one of those motherfuckers convicted, they're probably gonna get it 100x worse than they would on the outside.

the way i see it i cant blame an average law abiding citizen from talking to the police.i mean they opperate by different rules.if your in a lifestyle of crime as a way to protect yourself and others in your line of work you are expected to keep quiet about those things..so its unacceptable for a criminal to say something.but if your mom does it its cool as long as its not on me...

the whole reason the majority of people who arent criminals but dont say anything is because they either are scared of getting hurt for it or they are scared of the police...whatever though.do what you want.