RIP Guru

gray matter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being from the same neighborhood that birthed this great mc its a shame how tragic his death is. Yes he moved away due to bigger and better things but he still had the support out here in the streets of Boston. From one beantown town representative to another 3 stripe salute to real hip hop and may your soul rest in peace.

its hard to accept this. Guru has always been on my top 5 list. i saw him perform on the Daily Operation tour back in 94 in a hot sweaty ass hole in the wall. shit was crunk tho and he ripped that shit to shreads. later i was able to give the dude a pound at the bar and have a beer with him. no frills, no entourahe, no bodyguards because only suckers need body guards. money was real chill and down to earth. dude was one of the greatest to ever hold a mic and thats a fact. your legacy will never die!

"Im gifted unlimited rhymes universal, MCs that aint equiped get flipped in my circle"

RIP GURU!

"Why do bad things happen, to good people?

Seems that life is just a constant war between good and evil"

maaaaan what can i say. Guru was one of the illest by far. definitely on my top 5 of all time. Rest In Piece to a true legend. cant wait to meet you one day. RIP

RIP. One of the worlds finest for sure.

Got to see Gang Starr perform in the 90s and it's always been dead obvious that their music killed it hands down. MAD respect to GURU for keeping it real and being such a HUGE influence to my own taste & worldwide.

Miss you already man...