Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gray matter

RIP Guru

Fuck man, I remember when I just started writing and all I would listen to is Gang Starr and some DJ Preemo instrumentals... the music would just keep me motivated and going. That shit was my foundation, and now it's all just a memory. Shit's wack.

A true fucking legend, RIP Keith Elam AKA Guru.

Its hard to be so heavily effected by someone you have never met personally. But to be a huge Guru fan since around 93 and see him perform live ,this has had a heavy impact on me. The man was a gift to Hip hop. Rest in Peace to a legend, real Hip Hop artist and influence to many...

• Like 1

Such a fucking shame. One of the best true hip-hop kings of all time.

Like Ethreadz, it was an honor to see Guru perform live with Gang Starr back in the day.

RIP.

“I make ya famous, turn around and make you nameless. Cause you never understood to me how vital this rap game is”

RIP KEITH GURU ELAM

A LEGEND FOREVER, RIP Keith Elam AKA Guru see you in Heaven

Remember when I used to live in Jamaica, Queens in the summer we'd sit on the steps of PS95 Jamming to his music.. GANGSTARR

4538498540_d006fc2a17_o.jpg

RIP!

I remember watching the not guillty video as a shorty, where how ans nosm and the dts cats painting whole cars in new york to "Militia" :o

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now