RIP Gangstarr GURU......................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, guru was.

and IHU has a white name now, coincidense... i think not.

my most recent of speculations is that IHU, is in fact the mistress of said fallen rapstar of gangstarr fame and fortune. and IHU may in fact have the germ aswell. he was always jealous of solar. and now that the facts are unraveling. i think its pretty clear why.

"Lemonade had a popular dink and he still has, i got my cock hard like bruce willis."[/color][/size]

interesting line here. there may be something to this whole guru thing afterall. alotta cock talk, he might just be having fun with his music to tho.

im curious what Solar's next tweet will be about.

Never was a fan, but RIP.

And if that letter is legit, I got alot more respect for him. Alot of people would think it's petty to hold onto a grudge even as you're dying, but I'd say it shows strength of character. There's nothing worse than when someone is dying and they try to make ammends with all these people who you know they really can't stand