RIP Gangstarr GURU......................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think Guru didn't write that shit, It was Solar... when you're dying, why go out of your way to create hate... usually people try to make peace before they pass on, especially when it's expected.... Guru, no matter what, mad respect and love for him, but Gangstarr is what it is because of they duo they formed... real sad.

i read that it could possibly be due to the fact solar did not want stories of his sexual orientation let out.

it wrote that guru was potentially ready to "come out" knowing he was very sick and could pass at any day, he wanted to come clean. solar didnt.

theres gays, and then there are fags. guru was (allegadly) a gay, solar on the other hand. is a fagget.

Hard to Earn is one of the best (if not the best) records ever made... today, i was just telling a friend how he survived a heart attack a few weeks back then herd the news...

those parting words for DJ Premiere are harsh too... holding grudges at a time of death is tough...

RIP Gifted Unlimited....

i will continue bringing liht to this news on his behalf. not for my own enjoyment. its out of respect to him, and the many peni's he may or may not have injected both manaly and oraly.

truth is i made it up. and even on page 2 admitted to it. but it was overlooked and people continued to ask about it. i then, within the past 2 minutes decided to find an associated press article on his death and doctor it with gayisms.

but i didnt have to. the rumour already existed, like an episode of the twilight zone my troll came to reality.

Rip to Gayru. he will be missed. and he is already fucking with me in his afterlife deaming my tall tales fact.

clearly his baldhead wasnt the only thing slick.