2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah not necessarily, if England romped over the US they would be more complacent in their approach, not to mention the press would start hyping them up by a huge amount. If they lose the first match, they would probably then kick themselves up the ass and actually play better after that.

nah fuck that, England already had little reality checks against Mexico and Japan recently, i think they're going to step up a gear now and win all their group matches.

anyway Decyferon don't pretend that you're cheering against England for their benefit, you made it clear earlier in the thread that you're just winding people up. are you going to troll this thread for the whole tournament?

nah I am not trolling this thread mate don't worry.

Like I said before I used to really be into football but they way it changed over the years means I just don't pay that much attention to it. When I said I was winding people up, I meant people that I actually know, not people on an online forum, that wasn't my intention at all.

truth be told I don't care if England win or lose, but the way thing have traditiaonally ran in the World cup for England is that they have all this hype going into the tourney and then never fulfill their ambition, I just figured if they go into it with less momentum and actually lose the first match then it might actually provoke them to be better after an initial lose.

Either way I don't care, I will probably catch the matches if there is nothing better on TV (which there won't be) but only so I know what is going on, I am completely impartial really because I don't care who wins or loses.

My earlier comments were after a shitty day at work and I was feeling arguementative and it came out here that is all, happens to the best of us