2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must spread some reputation around before giving to gasfacevictm again.

I hate football completely bunch of overpaid pansies fucking whineing and crying, bunch of fucking poofs, best thing about the world cup is that work will be quiet as hell while it is on

@ Lugr

Like shit dont happen in the states or europe? GTFO

Actually, in The United States or Europe it is extremely rare for visiting journalists to get robbed at gun point in their hotel rooms. If you don't think some people in SA are looking at this event as stolen money in the bank you are an idiot. Let's see who gets got next.

I think u just mad your country can't handle themselves and is about to embarrass themselves. GTFO

Ok bye bye now

• Like 1

You must spread some reputation around before giving to gasfacevictm again.

I hate football completely bunch of overpaid pansies fucking whineing and crying, bunch of fucking poofs, best thing about the world cup is that work will be quiet as hell while it is on

yeah, welcome to professional sports.

who gives a fuck, its fun to follow a team and the ups and downs. you may as well never watch a movie or listen to another famous band again either, because lets face it, all those actors and musicians are overpaid, crying, whining, poofs :rolleyes:

yea but at least they are kinda passionate about what they do, I just find footballers so cynical. They are paid a stupid amount of money yet I never see someone really trying, a slight tap and they go down like a sack of spuds, don't get me wrong I used to like football, and followed a team etc but I just grew out of it.

I prefered football back in the 80s with tackles from behind (/nh) and proper hardnut footballers that were a little bit nutty, nowadays they are a bunch a hair gel models.

Actors are paid to act, footballers aren't, I don't see any justification in how much money these people are paid.

It isn't just football I dislike though, the vast majority of professional sports annoy me, I dunno I just can't get into sports, I like skateboarding and stuff like that but ball games are just so tedious and boring to watch, but then that is because I don't care who wins or loses, Although I do enjoy England against Germany, just so I can wind up all my mates by supporting Germany haha

I blame FIFA for the state of the game today, not the footballers themselves.

If the game would change with the times and agree to include more than 1 referee, or instant replays, shit like that, then you wouldn't have the flagrant theatrics you sometimes get today. They know they can get away with it, so they do it. The harder FIFA comes down on it, and the faster they get rid of Sep Blatter the better the game will get, IMO.

Lugr

Ofcos some people will be looking to cash in on this event. And if you tell me people dont prey tourists in other countries i call Bullshit!

There are always a few punks that ruin it everybody...thats universal.

Hell even some Argentines got the boot cos they wanted to act the fool,so you my dear friend suck sa's nuts.

And people moving around with an armed gaurd? Hahahahahahahaha,must have been somebody really important ey?

I wont deny the crime here is bad,but its still a great country,im fortunate to work in a diverse city where i come across lots of foreign people...and they all seem to have a great time while here.

Ok enough crap talk...

Mexico, the Porras and Spain are your safest bets. Brazil is not looking that strong at all,they lost that flare they had.

Italy needs more time to gel together thats for sure.

From rus...south africa with love

the faster they get rid of Sep Blatter the better the game will get, IMO.

this.

i can't stand him. today there were reports that WC referees are being taught various English swear words, in order to penalise players using them. i ought to be surprised at this blatant discrimination (so you can swear at referees in any language but English?) but then i remembered that Sepp Blatter hates England and English football. fucking cunt.

1157914083_RockDeadSmallFile.thumb.jpg.7a8df94d9e8fc18685b683a2566edfd2.jpg