2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lookin forward to seeing England getting knocked out.

although the press havent actually been as manic as in previous years, they dont seem to assume that you will actually win the thing (as in the last few previous world cups)..this could help, and Capello is a shrewd coach..although he seems to have gone a bit mad recently

gutted Ireland are not there

thierry_henry-977.jpg

netherlands are the one to watch, if not to win it, to watch some awesome football.

dawson is better than rio, he's had an amazing season, no bias (nottinghamforestfanoner)

• Like 1

lookin forward to seeing England getting knocked out.

although the press havent actually been as manic as in previous years, they dont seem to assume that you will actually win the thing (as in the last few previous world cups)..this could help, and Capello is a shrewd coach..although he seems to have gone a bit mad recently

gutted Ireland are not there

I cannot fucking wait for England to get knocked out, it hasn't even started yet and I am sick to death of seeing fucking St Georges Flags everywhere, men getting so upset about a fucking game, just sad really. England won it in 1966 and have never looked like they will win it any other time.

Glad I married a German because I wind up everyone by supporting Germany when England play them.

Makes me laugh, I live in Wales now and loads of them get excited about the World Cup, it isn't even like Wales even qualified.

It is good though at least when the matches are on all the retards are in the pub/at home watching it, so it is actually quite nice to go out.

dude im stoked. i cant believe how many folks are injured right now though. back from vacation and about to check the stats.

being Portuguese and italian, i have a little bias towards them, but im really not sure who i should root for this time around.

hahaha

that's how soccer works. even if you know your team doesn't have a chance in hell, you root for them. this isn't some fairweather shit.

Soccer...how does it work?

Netherlands finna take it....ya, umad.

KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR

SOUTH KOREA

THE MOST RESPECTED ASIAN TEAM IN THE TOURNAMENT

60518888.jpg

800px-flag_of_south_korea_svg-full.jpg

It would be nuts to see my home country win the tournament but looking at their contenders, chances are pretty slim. Argentina, Netherlands, Spain and Brazil all have pretty solid teams and I hope one of those countries— especially Spain wins the cup.

spain-flag.gif

so i hear brazil is a force to be reckoned with this year...i heard the team is so good that Ronaldinho didnt even make it on the team.

i dont really watch soccer, but i think i will catch a few teams at the local pubs...maybe italy, germany and brazil....probably argentina and the usa too.

Ronaldinho's not in the team because he had a pretty mediocre season with AC Milan and he's past his best. Plus the Brazil coach isn't a very big fan of him as he doesn't fit in with the way he has Brazil playing, which is a very un-Brazilian style. They will always be one of the favourites, but I think this Brazil team is the weakest in a long long time...

Man its been a minute!

Mexico looking good,they ate Italy like they were burritos!

Brazil is looking good aswel!

Ima be getting krunk from tomorrow,got to see some argentines,porras and keen on meeting folks from yonder.

Pretoria and Durban is where its at!!

Ok bye bye now

World Cup journalists robbed

Three journalists covering the World Cup in South Africa were robbed of money, passports, cameras and computers early Wednesday, police said.

Armed suspects entered three hotel rooms where the journalists were staying near the town of Magaliesburg, police Col. Charmaine Muller told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/06/09/south.africa.world.cup.robbery/index.html?hpt=T2

and so it begins...