2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who England will pick? None of the first choice keepers have really been completely in form. I'm sayin' Joe Hart.

Based on this season, he's definitely the Number 1 keeper for England. But he has never played for the national team, and the World Cup is a big stage to be thrown in there. But the other options are not inspiring to say the least. He'll probably go with David James, with Hart and Green as backups.

As for the best keeper at the World Cup, gotta be Casillas.

best keeper = julio cesar (sp?)

funny no mention of portugal here? they're a pretty unpredictable team!

should any nazis come to sa they can chill with the AWB

awb.jpg

:P

HOWEVER

should you get busted in SA for doing whatever...you DO NOT wanna end up in prison here

Based on this season, he's definitely the Number 1 keeper for England. But he has never played for the national team, and the World Cup is a big stage to be thrown in there. But the other options are not inspiring to say the least. He'll probably go with David James, with Hart and Green as backups.

As for the best keeper at the World Cup, gotta be Casillas.

the idea of putting David James in goal at the world cup scares me.

Tell me about it. I think it should be Hart but like I said, no experience. The other options are just as terrfying....

James seems to have a tendancy to be really good up untill the tournament but then always makes a fair few glaring errors which usually end up leading to us being knocked out.

what ever happened to Robinson?

I have always wished Shay Given was born over here...

the link is to a chocolate bar advert (not that you'd know) but its a great example of just how football crazy the english get when we manage to make it to the world / euro finals.

i cant wait for it....its actually very hard to describe just how much our little nation goes nuts for 4 weeks every 4 years. it becomes acceptable to drink all day and fart around bare chested, there are flags on every damn thing, pubs get full real quick and everywhere is full of world cup related junk.

• 2 weeks later...
James seems to have a tendancy to be really good up untill the tournament but then always makes a fair few glaring errors which usually end up leading to us being knocked out.

what ever happened to Robinson?

I have always wished Shay Given was born over here...

given was a rock for newcastle but he's a bit old now. late 90s era given was the shit.

calamity james should not ever play for england again. the man is a liability.