2010 world cup

snatch316

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all you saying you're gonna raped in sa...get a life for real.

the teams playing in Durban will have it hard cause in winter the humidty levels there can sky rocket! Pretoria is farely dry and capetown has that crappy wet weather.

south africa will never make it to the 2nd round cause the team is crappy as hell...so is the coach.

the socceroos have a good chance of making the second round, they a pretty solid team i recon, isnt Cahill from there?

in every world cup i've watched i have supported brazil, as i will be doing this year aswel, whoop whoop.

i just wanna meet up with some foreign folk and have a good time and have lotsa braais!

ps americas gonna get their ass whipped!

I thought the main issue for other teams wasn't so much the heat but the difference in altitude?

Pretty sure the change in oxygen levels or pressure or whatever it is can fuck players up big time if they are running around.

Also, no matter how shit England play I think Australias chances of beating them are still pretty slim.

Australia have zero chance of winning the World Cup, however we have a pretty decent chance of progressing to the knock out stages.

We were knocked out in Germany by a ridiculous penalty awarded to Italy in the 90th minute. They went on to win the competition. So obviously there is some talent there, not enough to match it with the big boys though.

Mexico!! young hungry team a mix of youngins and veterans, shit but group A is hard i just dont know what to expect just cant wait for that 1st game.yee Spain with that amazingly bad ass lineup who could stop them, then again Argentina got Messi and Higuain but the way Maradona has been directing that team who knows.

• Like 1