Kick Ass

Bojangles

lol, im not worried about cussing....i just thought there was way to much in the movie, i think they were trying to use it as humor, but it was just too much for me. an 11 old girl saying fuck and cunt just wasnt really funny to, i wrote that last comment about 3/5 thru the movie...it got better towards the end. it was a decent movie for sure. i got hyped up by everyones comments and i got a bit disappointed. def worth watching tho.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People fucking swear a shitload. That's the way life is.

You go get into a barfight etc. and see if you don't drop the "F" bomb every other word.

I'm not trying to be a movie Nazi. I'm just saying, it came across very real. (For a surreal theme.)

Really? This shit looks like fucking garbage. All these posts are really taking me by surprise. I should see this?

The marketing was so bad I didn't even notice this movie until some friends hyped it up to me.

I'm gonna give it two thumbs up, just got back from the theater. Would see again.

I thought it was funny that Dexter Fletcher played in layer cake and there was that yellow range rover they kept in the ending and in Kick Ass his villain character was crushed in a yellow range rover...

3910750875_5149d27d84_o.jpg

HA and theres a spiderman shit towards the end. ahah guess it was a joke to incorporate a bunch of lil superhero things from the movies and comics

my friend's trying to finish the comics before he sees it. i'm thinking i might read em soon. working on 7 soldiers of victory right now though. then probably fables, pride of baghdad, or Y: the last man.

i think kick ass is the best movie this year so far, and is headed for a napoleon-dynamite-esque word of mouth snowball.

I seen this movie today.. One of the best movies I've seen in quite awhile. It's has all the elements you can ask for..

That Hitgirl chik you're looking at the next superstar.

I urge you to see this movie if you haven't yet.

It surpassed all my expectations that for sure..