Kick Ass

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I seen this movie today.. One of the best movies I've seen in quite awhile. It's has all the elements you can ask for..

That Hitgirl chik you're looking at the next superstar.

I urge you to see this movie if you haven't yet.

It surpassed all my expectations that for sure..

YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH.. MOVIE ROCKED HARD CORE!

Shit was dope, saw it Friday.

I thought the exact opposite of these statements. It was corny, predictable and Nicholas Cage was in the fucking thing. Also, McLovin is always McLovin just like Michael Cera is always the same. I'm sure the comic was cool, but they just need to leave comic books alone for about 10 years.

my friend's trying to finish the comics before he sees it. i'm thinking i might read em soon. working on 7 soldiers of victory right now though. then probably fables, pride of baghdad, or Y: the last man.

dude fables is a good read from start to finish, although it gets hectic if you mess up and read outside of chronological order.

and Y the last man was good but be prepared for a lot of reading..and angry dykes.

i bet half yall hating own a copy of this on blueray

batman-and-robin-01.jpg

this movie isn't as great as you all make it.

it was a good movie sure, but it does not warrant all the hype its getting.

the movie was also not as gory as they made it sound...for fucks sake watch battle royal to get a concept of gore.

maybe my dislike for modern cinema has clouded my ability to like movies like this, or maybe i've become so fucking jaded that i cant even enjoy a movie anymore, but i just dont think this movie was as kick ass (lol) as people are making it out to be.

it was a good movie dont get me wrong, but i was expecting more i suppose...

before anyone tries to call me out on my posts in the avatar thread in relation to my discontent with modern cinema, that movie was just mind boggling awesome, like i felt like a little kid again watching star wars for the first time. i was 100% sober as well.