Graffiti vending machine? What what?

Assface713

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think its real... But I can only imagine if it were real it would become the most frequently robbed vending machine of all time... Although, if I ever actually saw one, I don't think I would touch it. It's too easy. The conspiracy theorist in me would be thinking that this was some kind of 'bait car' for graffiti writers.

Ok. Ok. I got it confirmed it is real, and the first one has been opening up shop (for God only knows why) In... Oklahoma ? Yeah! or.. yeah?? Oklahoma city has one on Grindle, and N. 10th street of their down town next to a coffee shop, and so far it has been hit with 2 stickers, one tag, and looks as if supplies have been already purchased.

There you have it.

Cans are $6.25 a piece.... Montana, hardcore, gold, and black.

Caps are $2.25 for a pack of 20 all... german brands.

Markers, are expensive, I forget how much..

And they take debit cards. Which probably means a camera is on you.

So there you have it, shop safe, bomb safe, I don't think a smash and grab is easy, the casing looks as if it's very armored. But good luck to you if you don't have the money I guess.

By the way I'm lying about this all... and I bet you feel like a toy who just got Rick Rolled

yeahh i sooo would love dat here. but den again. i wouldn't really buy some in front of EvERYBODY cuz what if der'sa cop or some snitch der den da cop/person is gonna know dat i write & den next thing u kNOw it dey're gonna keepa lOOk OUt 4 me o_0 so yeah.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:confused: :confused: