Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Assface713

Graffiti vending machine? What what?

I'm sure the second that is set up, some bastard will haul that thing away in his car

and that bastard would be me.... who the hell wouldn't take this shit?

It's real, I've never seen one in real life but I don't trust it one bit at all, that's like saying "Hey lets let everyone who's going to commit a crime stand in front of a bright light with a camera in it and enter their fingerprints at the same time." Fuck that.

I don't think its real... But I can only imagine if it were real it would become the most frequently robbed vending machine of all time... Although, if I ever actually saw one, I don't think I would touch it. It's too easy. The conspiracy theorist in me would be thinking that this was some kind of 'bait car' for graffiti writers.

Yeah, this is either:

A) Complete B.S. -- Most Likely

B)A way to get info of graff writers

C)Real and a stupid idea that will never lift off.

Yea this is just retarded and dumb. If they every mass produced these people would just brick it and take the shit. And also if you was to walk around the subway in my town wearing a ski mask people would smack you thinking your robbing the place.

yeahh i sooo would love dat here. but den again. i wouldn't really buy some in front of EvERYBODY cuz what if der'sa cop or some snitch der den da cop/person is gonna know dat i write & den next thing u kNOw it dey're gonna keepa lOOk OUt 4 me o_0 so yeah.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now