This is Apple's Next iPhone

LEVEL 75 PALADIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My contract ran out last month and my iphone was 2 years old.

I looked at a couple androids and still felt like they weren't as good overall.

I just think apples user interface for the touch screen is much better.

Truth be told my favorite shit is how I can scroll through by the album covers/artists/playlists.

Not to mention the larger choices of apps availiable.

The first iphone 3G was dope, so good infact that the 3Gs only got a compas, more memory, and the video recording enebled.

I can't see the next one be drasticly different from the 3gs other than improved memory capasity.

32gigs was enough music for me though so I just got a 3Gs last week.

My contract ran out last month and my iphone was 2 years old.

I looked at a couple androids and still felt like they weren't as good overall.

I just think apples user interface for the touch screen is much better.

Truth be told my favorite shit is how I can scroll through by the album covers/artists/playlists.

Not to mention the larger choices of apps availiable.

The first iphone 3G was dope, so good infact that the 3Gs only got a compas, more memory, and the video recording enebled.

I can't see the next one be drasticly different from the 3gs other than improved memory capasity.

I guess it just comes down to the owner and what they have started off with first. I do agree that the iPhone music interface is legit as shit; no doubt. But I also find the Android OS to be a lot more user friendly. It goes beyond the many periphery's Apple makes.

I don't want this to get heated so I'll leave it at that. Hahahah.

fuck that nigga

bonitaapplebaum.jpg

applecat ftw

I can't see the next one be drasticly different from the 3gs other than improved memory capacity.

if they make them in 160gb ill buy one. till then as long as it calls and txts and looks pretty fo da hoes

unless they put bulletproof glass on this one, I wont be bothering either, just enjoy laughing at 80% of my friends broken screens for th enext year or so and asking then "why bother, if you gotta spend $200 to fix it?"

dumb niggaz.

offended...:(

ive owned multiple apple devices including the itouch and ipod and I have yet to have one break on me. Iv dropped them and put them trhough a dryer,,,,,,,,everything is still golden. ONly reason I dont get the Iphone is because I dont use the internet enough to justify the cost. Although that Ipad with its 30 bucks a month unlimited is pretty dope.

• 1 month later...

Stayed up late to order online at midnight ... no dice.

Woke up at 5am to order online, tried over and over for 4 hours ... no dice. Website kept crashing.

Was fourth in line when AT&T store opened this morning.

The 3 guys all got served at 3 registers when opened, all 3 took forever asking every question possible.

I was holding my fussy son in one arm for 30 minutes.

Just order the fucking phone, you know that is why you came in... stop asking about apps and other faggotry.

They all got mad when they required double the price for a deposit if you used a debit card.

Fuck you people, seriously, who over 30 doesn't have a credit card? These three.

When it was my turn, it took 5 minutes. I always get stuck behind difficult people.

Anywhoo.. fuck BlackBerry, enjoy being my kids new toy. iPhone 4 32gb shipping soon.

I posted this in the iPhone discussion thread-

I talked to the guy at my local AT&T store and he told me they will automatically cancel the unlimited media package unless you specifically ask to keep it. Once it's cancelled they cannot reactivate it ever. The new package is $25/2 GB per mo. & $10/additional GB. 2gigs is a lot of fuckin data but I think the $25 is more than what I'm paying for unlimited now.

I'm gonna get one but I think they're gonna be sold out everywhere for atleast a few months. I'm not reserving so I'm gonna have to wait. I think I'm gonna give my girl the 3g I have now. She's been wanting one.

720p video recorder... Fuck. Yes.