so i gotta pay 1200 dollars

DIRTY D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anytime drugs are found in your whip in Chicago it's a minimum $1000, plus whatever the impound fees are. You have to stand in that long fucking line at the release place on Superior, then go to the impound lot and watch them treat your car like shit.

Hope you got a city sticker too, otherwise they make you buy one because it can't leave the lot without it. Although there's usually some Mexican tow truck drivers waiting outside the lot and they'll tow your shit out for $50.

CPD sucks, this happened to me last spring when I got pulled over because my passenger looked suspicious because he was digging through his pockets. I got locked up because I "had a warrant", tried explaining to them that I served that warrant a few months before. Of course that didn't work, sat in lockup for 7 hours until they finally got the "LOL WHOOPS SORRY, WE FORGOT TO TAKE THE WARRANT OUT OF THE SYSTEM" call. Since I had a warrant they searched my shit, and my passenger had 2 nickel bags in his pocket. What a crock of shit, needless to say I was fucking furious but you can't do a damn thing about it because they have you by the balls. It was $1315 to get my car out of the lot on Chicago & Sacramento.

On another note I got pulled over once at 2am on Garfield & Damen (I'm a whiteboy so you can imagine how good that looked), I had 8 cans of paint, hand covered in paint, caps in my pocket, bogus plate on the car (no registration), another stolen plate under the driver's seat, no insurance, gun case (with no gun), bag of weed in my sock that they didn't find when they searched me, and a half smoked blunt I forgot about in the ashtray. They talked shit to us for a while, then just said "fuck it, we're done here" and let us go. As soon as I got back in the whip, me and my friend just started rollin' laughing.

Good luck man, shit sucks.