Ren and Stimpy

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gay version was taken down, but this was put up in its replacement? Anyway yea. The original ending was great, Ren was smokin a cig and tosses a towel at Stimpy and says "clean yaself, you mamke me sick" or something like that. props to anyone who can find it still.

• Like 1

In case no one got my Fry reference, Billy West was the voice of both Ren and Stimpy for the last three years.

Wiki:

West provided the voice of Stimpy in Nickelodeon's The Ren and Stimpy Show from 1991 until 1996, and he provided the voice of Ren from 1993-1996 (after Ren's original voice and series creator John Kricfalusi was fired by Nickelodeon for delivering un-airable episodes). West performed other characters on the series as well, such as Mr. Horse (another role that West was issued after Kricfalusi's departure) and the "Announcer/Salesman" of such shorts as the "Log" ads (a voice West would years later use as the Narrator for The Weird Al Show).

According to West, he was originally supposed to do the voice of both Ren and Stimpy (and performed both characters on the tape that was used to sell the show to Nickelodeon), but then Kricfalusi decided to do the voice of Ren himself once the show was sold and he had West on board as part of the selling point.[3] However, West provided Ren's maniacal laughter when John Kricfalusi was the voice of Ren.

The only show I can think of that even remotely comes close to the outlandish and grimy illustration closeups is The Misadventures of FlapJack. Younger cuzzo was watchin that shit and I would be lyin if I said I didn't enjoy it. Wasn't toxed.

1243954957_l.jpg

2034238.jpg

67b4.1.10.jpg

tumblr_kzlih6GLh61qa3nkyo1_r2_400.jpg

The fact this shit's target audience is young kids is fuckin awesome based on the disturbing shit in it

Yo does anyone remember the episode when they were stuck in hell or something like that?? there was a scarecrow in the episode and he had a pouch that said beer on it, ive been trying to find a picture of it b/c i wanna get a tattoo of the character. ive been looking for about a year now. if anyone has the image, or knows what im even talking about please let me know. that would be fucking awesome.